No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story is either the world is going to get so hot we cant survive or its getting too cold and we're gonna have another ice age! Seriously!

Remember in the 80's they told us the ozone layer was growing and we were all going to die, then it started shrinking and they told us its a natural way of the planet expelling certain gasses from the atmosphere.....then in the 90's they told us the oceans would cover the earth in 25 years, yeah thats not happening, so lets tell them that we're going to have another ice age......pfft!

OBVIOUSLY, THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON!

Ten years ago, the arctic was melting and antarctica was growing, now antarctica is melting and the arctic is growing! Sounds like its all part of a natural weather pattern to me!
Now here is someone who pays attention!👍

Should be pointed out its not a pedo ring. Thats just the medias way of adding some sensationalism to the subject

Nah, this is Baz. 14 year old girls. It’s a pedo ring.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

14 isn't Pedo, its Hebe. There's a big difference.

Sorry buddy, but we’re gonna have to disagree here. Anything to do with a 14 year old kid is pedophelia. And whoever has done it needs to go away forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry buddy, but we’re gonna have to disagree here. Anything to do with a 14 year old kid is pedophelia. And whoever has done it needs to go away forever.

Paedophilia is prepubescent, technically 13 and under, Hebephilia is 14 and over.
Not defending hebephilia as it's totally wrong,, but pedophiles are the scum of the earth.
The difference between the two is massive.

Paedophilia is prepubescent, technically 13 and under, Hebephilia is 14 and over.
Not defending hebephilia as it's totally wrong,, but pedophiles are the scum of the earth.
The difference between the two is massive.

Not to me. And the bullet i would put in them wouldn’t discriminate either.

In NYC at the moment and the lead news item all week has been hedge fund billionaire and pedo Jeffrey Epstein. Check it out. Shocking.

Remarkable. Didn’t finish a degree and happened to get a teaching gig at a high school who’s head teacher happened to be the father of the current attorney general of the United States of America.

Now for those of us that follow American politics closely, it’s no small thing that the attorney general has just recused himself from this investigation. And mind you the reason given was not because of the AGs father’s connection but of some obscure prior representation of Barr and Epstein being connected via the same legal firm.

It’s very concerning.

Remarkable. Didn’t finish a degree and happened to get a teaching gig at a high school who’s head teacher happened to be the father of the current attorney general of the United States of America.

Now for those of us that follow American politics closely, it’s no small thing that the attorney general has just recused himself from this investigation. And mind you the reason given was not because of the AGs father’s connection but of some obscure prior representation of Barr and Epstein being connected via the same legal firm.

It’s very concerning.

How he got such a light sentence the first time around is staggering.

The house they broke into the other day is worth $77m US on it’s own. Thousands of pedo material in a safe he had on the 3rd floor.

Guy is just a piece of scum.

The house they broke into the other day is worth $77m US on it’s own. Thousands of pedo material in a safe he had on the 3rd floor.

$$$$$ and knowing powerful people . Rich and powerful are all
Involved in that type of s**t nothing more surer .

It staggering when you look at it. Acosta was the US attorney who cut that deal. It was pleaded down by Acosta and Dershowitz. Both known elitist sycophants.

Acosta is now labour secretary under Trump. And Dershowitz is a prime time political hack backing unitary right wing fox-GOP propaganda. Hilariously compromised.

Not staggering at all. Epstein, Bill Clintons great mate, when originally charged by the FBI was convicted and sentenced to 18 months, not in a jail but a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade, and allowed out 6 days a week for 12 hours.
Robbert Mueller, the FBI director at the time was the one who organised this "punishment"
The same Robbert Mueller, also friends of the Clinton's, was the one who sooked up when Bills ex, Hillary, was humiliated in the last American election.
So what did Robbert do? He cried fowl and made allegations Russia tampered with the election that gave outsider Trump victory.

And they reckon Tump is corrupt... lol.

Still able to ski in July in California with their 3rd snowiest winter on reco
Not staggering at all. Epstein, Bill Clintons great mate, when originally charged by the FBI was convicted and sentenced to 18 months, not in a jail but a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade, and allowed out 6 days a week for 12 hours.
Robbert Mueller, the FBI director at the time was the one who organised this "punishment"
The same Robbert Mueller, also friends of the Clinton's, was the one who sooked up when Bills ex, Hillary, was humiliated in the last American election.
So what did Robbert do? He cried fowl and made allegations Russia tampered with the election that gave outsider Trump victory.

And they reckon Tump is corrupt... lol.
What gets me is that the man who lied to congress about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction was the one being held up as a beacon of truth and justice throughout that investigation.

In all seriousness, this Epstein thing could take down some of the world elite. Amazing what this guy would have on who.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back