No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a ladder predictor.

afd3034855b930e735bd0aeacff9e905.jpg

399eadc661e5d669fc309a51cc958053.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see Bob ( Mr Green) Brown is opposing a wind farm in tassie,

You lot can get the wind farms , solar we will just take the power hippocrite
He doesn't want coal, uranium, hydro, gas, wind, and he was on the radio this afternoon banging on about hiw ugly solar panels are. He used some stupid analogy "would you put solar panels on the opera house, no you wouldn't" so what does the old fool want.

I see you have pies and wce on same points but % difference. Would love it if it was the other way around

Lol, it all goes to s**t if we drop a game

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

He doesn't want coal, uranium, hydro, gas, wind, and he was on the radio this afternoon banging on about hiw ugly solar panels are. He used some stupid analogy "would you put solar panels on the opera house, no you wouldn't" so what does the old fool want.

Lol I’ve got solar don’t give a s**t what it looks like on the roof , doesent even look bad anyways and saves a lot of $$.

Lol, it all goes to s**t if we drop a game

Yeah but top 8 sides play each other between now and the end of the year. Games will be dropped. The lions have been terrific but I can see them dropping games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but top 8 sides play each other between now and the end of the year. Games will be dropped. The lions have been terrific but I can see them dropping games

The AFL has got its dream in that the top 4 and top 8 won’t be settled until the end of R23.
It’s begs the question, why do we need a wildcard weekend?

The AFL has got its dream in that the top 4 and top 8 won’t be settled until the end of R23.
It’s begs the question, why do we need a wildcard weekend?

USA USA USA

Red Rooster to be sold.
Chicken Treat in WA too.
I remember years ago in Caulfield they had a little store called Tender Rooster.
Remember how years ago it was a luxury to have a roast chicken.
These days you can eat any type of food, consumer society lol

Red Rooster to be sold.
Chicken Treat in WA too.
I remember years ago in Caulfield they had a little store called Tender Rooster.
Remember how years ago it was a luxury to have a roast chicken.
These days you can eat any type of food, consumer society lol
Awesome flied lice

excellent work mate. Are you into your different beers or just decided on a whim to try it ?
Like trying different beers, however, I started a new job just down from the Dainton Brewery & Taphouse in Carrum Downs.
They make all sorts of different beers, even an Iced Coffee one!!
I drop in on a Friday for a pint of their excellent 3.5% Extra Session Ale before going home and the barman gave me a taste, nice.
Pretty expensive though.

https://www.dainton.beer/

Like trying different beers, however, I started a new job just down from the Dainton Brewery & Taphouse in Carrum Downs.
They make all sorts of different beers, even an Iced Coffee one!!
I drop in on a Friday for a pint of their excellent 3.5% Extra Session Ale before going home and the barman gave me a taste, nice.
Pretty expensive though.

https://www.dainton.beer/
Nice one. He's a good guy Dan and makes some excellent beers. Good set up there too & nice spot for a beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back