No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor little swimmer so brave , in the face of these scurrilous allegations , and you do realise she is ONLY 20 years old and an Aussie battler
Cmon ST, it was those pesky supplements fault ,we don't do drugs in this country only supplements like Swisse Ultivites.
The presser this afternoon was I’m shocked to be standing here, they wanted the independent afl tribunal on doping to pass judgrment
Her food diary will save her.

Is Belgrave / Lilydale the worst train line? Seems like there are crazy people / methheads on every carriage. Thinking about getting the bus from now on, although that’s probably not much better
Always going too happen once the pies moved from Victoria park too Gosh's paddock.

74FBE5EA-399A-4EF7-9964-E088E2FB7FA0.gif

Her food diary will save her.
have always thought that wholesome bronzed aussies are all 100% au naturel...never ever cheat...uncle Toby guarantees it.

FMD, if you drink those dodgy protein shakes and then nonchalantly say well i have no idea how a certain substance entered
your system...well you're thicker than that shake...(that's commonly used by surprise surprise...bodybuilders)..i mean seriously
how thick are you?
hmmm....yeah naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, can't be my protein shake, let's blame it on that lady who sold me a hot bowl of noodles
on the sidestreet, she's probably making a measly 50c per bowl of noodles but f**kit, she ruined my wholesome blond babe
image, she gets all the blame that b1tch that sells tainted hot noodles.
6610408b3ef4d61899853dc434d9ae9e

FARKEN RAMEN noodles

Last edited:
1-0 England after the first ashes test IMO. Selection is mind boggling.
What could possibly go wrong.

Starc who dominated the World Cup is getting the flick for Pattinson who played against some suburban rubbish in 50 over cricket and an intra club match.
Bancroft getting recalled in place of Harris is purely sympathy only.
Wade getting picked is for the same reasons as Pattinson i suppose, not including Carey in the squad is just idiotic.

England will be creaming themselves seeing no Starc in the lineup when they themselves are trying to work out whats best for their batting lineup.

A rusty Pattinson and an injury prone Hazelwood won't scare any batting lineup.
1-0? Lol, this is Test cricket not 20/20 stuff

have always thought that wholesome bronzed aussies are all 100% au naturel...never ever cheat...uncle Toby guarantees it.

FMD, if you drink those dodgy protein shakes and then nonchalantly say well i have no idea how a certain substance entered
your system...well you're thicker than that shake...(that's commonly used by surprise surprise...bodybuilders)..i mean seriously
how thick are you?
hmmm....yeah naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, can't be my protein shake, let's blame it on that lady who sold me a hot bowl of noodles
on the sidestreet, she's probably making a measly 50c per bowl of noodles but f**kit, she ruined my wholesome blond babe
image, she gets all the blame that b1tch that sells tainted hot noodles.
6610408b3ef4d61899853dc434d9ae9e
Pretty easy these days to blame something/ someone.

Capt Daniel Fitzhenry. Oceanographer, hydrographic surveyor and land marine scientist for BOM and international shipping companies, talkes about Fort Dennison in the middle of Sydney harbor and it's historical importants in measuring sea levels.
Its one of the most the most reliable tide gauging and sea level gauging stations in the world.

The Bureau of meteorology started detailed mean sea level records in 1914, fascinating to note sea levels are 6cm "lower" than 1914.

20190802_211030.jpg

Capt Daniel Fitzhenry. Oceanographer, hydrographic surveyor and land marine scientist for BOM and international shipping companies, talkes about Fort Dennison in the middle of Sydney harbor and it's historical importants in measuring sea levels.
Its one of the most the most reliable tide gauging and sea level gauging stations in the world.

The Bureau of meteorology started detailed mean sea level records in 1914, fascinating to note sea levels are 6cm "lower" than 1914.

View attachment 719582

But but but the islands will be underwater, but but but MCG , but but but Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD our judges are s**t , this campaigner stole 290 k off a mate of mine in business , forged signatures on a contract etc , money is gone and spent and perpetrator got 1 year in jail suspended sentence lol what a joke .
Was the perp a lawyer?

FMD our judges are s**t , this campaigner stole 290 k off a mate of mine in business , forged signatures on a contract etc , money is gone and spent and perpetrator got 1 year in jail suspended sentence lol what a joke .
Like Masterchef George.Rips off his employees by 8 mil.Gets fined 200K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back