No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You honestly think they "missed it"?

Well, they certainly aren’t focused on it are they?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

You’re wrong on the FBI.

Barr is not an independent AG. He’s a unitary republican who thinks the presidents powers are more in line with an autocrat than an elected official

That aside he’s wrong. There’s an independent IG investigation into the FBIs conduct during the election. Why Barr is involved in that is beyond me. He’s also got some familiar connections with trump and Epstein and should have recused himself from the mueller investigation given his pre appointment public comments

Was the FBI perfect? No. But they certainly were not out to get Clinton elected like the hardcore, southern religious tea party/freedom caucus base would have you believe. It’s Qanon/infowars fantasy bullshit. It distracts from the main game which is Russia.

I apologise for the rant

Without Wikileaks Trump would have lost imo , all that talk as you mentioned above most likely swung the election . Irony now is that Assange will no doubt cop life in prison whilst Trump is the president .

And the Clintons are free as well.

Barr is not an independent AG. He’s a unitary republican who thinks the presidents powers are more in line with an autocrat than an elected official

That aside he’s wrong. There’s an independent IG investigation into the FBIs conduct during the election. Why Barr is involved in that is beyond me. He’s also got some familiar connections with trump and Epstein and should have rescued himself from the mueller investigation given his pre appointment public comments

Was the FBI perfect? No. But they certainly were not out to get Clinton elected like the hardcore, southern religious tea party/freedom caucus base would have you believe. It’s Qanon/infowars fantasy bulls**t. It distracts from the main game which is Russia.

I apologise for the rant

It’s all good buddy. I really like our chats. I find it stimulating to be honest.

Democrats can’t impeach as they have nothing. If Mueller had of produced anything, proceedings would of started already. Remember, if the prosecutors don’t think they have a chance of winning, they won’t touch it.
Trump is gonna take a few down. He’s played it pretty smart for a guy with a trigger finger on twitter. Why is he silent on certain matters with regard to the investigation on the FBI etc? He’s backing off and staying out of the way. As opposed to the Demo’s who are still screaming and carrying on. What’s the solution to not getting what they want from Mueller? Oh that’s right, it didn’t go their way, must be fake news.....time to try and re-investigate. And that is turning up a big fat zero.

Mate I’ll give trump credit he’s a master at manipulation and appealing to his base.

The democrats are all over the place. Hard to see them as a threat when they don’t have an identity.

Re mueller the report has plenty to indict. But you can’t indict a sitting presenting under DOJ guidelines. Mueller has intentionally drafted the report in such a way that’s its down to
Congress to use its constitutional powers to deal with it. Problem is the trial is held by the senate where the GOP hold the majority. Only way they vote to remove is if there’s a massive shift in opinion on trump driven by public congressional hearings revealing his corruption.

In a way the dems are playing it long by getting mueller on the record. The big mistake they’re making is by not having mueller testify live in a public forum.

Their political strategy in my opinion is dogshit unless there’s a 180 coming

Mueller has nothing to do with Epstein. Acosta (ironically a Trump buddy) was the guy who sentenced Epstein first time around. The FBI can’t investigate and sentence ! Acosta via the US Attorneys office is the culprit there.

And where Mueller (a Republican) and Russia is concerned, Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein - Deputy Attorney General - to investigate Trump and others re Russia. Rosenstein is a direct appointment by the Trump administration.

Why would Rosenstein/Trump appoint someone like Mueller to the Russian investigation if he had a Clinton bias and a preceding view on collusion with Russians ?
20190710_201722.jpg
Dd-t1z_UQAAHdbG.jpeg
20190710_202349.jpg
20190710_202211.jpg

Attachments

• 20190710_201722.jpg
    20190710_201722.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Dd-t1z_UQAAHdbG.jpeg
    Dd-t1z_UQAAHdbG.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 112
According to Posobiec, "during his time of FBI director and before that in the Northern District of California he was well-known for his special deals". Under then-FBI Director Mueller, the federal agency "received accounts from 40 underage girls that named Epstein as sexually assaulting them," he noted. "However, documents show that in 2008 Epstein began giving information to the FBI; Epstein became an FBI informant."

I love you even more now.

Tulsi is my favourite. Sanders would be the only other Democrat I would consider.
I was a former member of the Trump Train but the Syria Strikes in 2017 left me with no choice other than dumbing him. I am very happy with that choice now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol kiss of death part 2

Bwahahaha - by the way, stay away from the gameday thread on Sunday. I have legitimate concerns now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I’m going to game .

That’s cool, but can you not post or talk to anyone about the game for those 3 hours? Please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened? You can tell Uncle Anfield.

@tigs1229 is the kiss of death for Indian cricket it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back