No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to complain and have a moan at least have the decency to tag us into your comments.

Just as a fyi the discussion of male topless vs female topless has already been had at admin / mod level.

most of us actually agree with your sentiments (too bad you didnt ask first before going off half baked) but it's something we all have to continue to work through based on the Google guidelines.

If you need any further clarification or still don't like it, head to the suggestions and feedback section and air your grievance there about not being able to post bikini / semi nude images on a footy forum website and Admin will provide further information for you.

Lol, tag you mods in, thats so funny :) you lot monitor everything anyway.
Take a mod chill pill and relax, the worlds not going to end because of some harmless posts.

Thought it was a brilliant performance by Rami Malek, nailed the gestures.
The actor from Downton Abbey, Allen Leech, was good too, unrecognisable.

Thought it was a brilliant performance by Rami Malek, nailed the gestures.
The actor from Downton Abbey, Allen Leech, was good too, unrecognisable.
Agree to disagree. If you watch Freddie docos, apart from Maleks buck teeth it was just a reasonable, but good performance, something you'd expect from a quality actor.
I didnt finish off watching the movie thinking i was watching Freddie, but i sparked up when the real Freddie was singing mr fahrenheit at the end, that made me want to go home and do some youtubeing.

Lol, tag you mods in, thats so funny :) you lot monitor everything anyway.
Take a mod chill pill and relax, the worlds not going to end because of some harmless posts.
Apparently it is according to your grievance!

You were the one complaining and carrying on, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back