No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wage inflation up to 34% pushing inflation are crazy numbers.

Thank goodness we don't have hte fluctuations they did in the 70's and 80's.
Can you imagine those interest rates with today’s prices

It’s funny, I don’t touch handles where i can, i have a hand sanitizer in the car, i use it after i quite often shake hands with builders and tradies, I don’t go to pubs anymore (i’m old and married) and my office is my car, home, anywhere. So safe on the tin. I’m not BS’ing either.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
FDA in the USA did a review on hand sanitisers when I was living there, think it was 2010. Basically they don't protect as well as manufacturers claim, with many unable to kill flu germs and several others which make you sick (off top of my head it might have been salmonella, was 2 or 3)

Bottom line is, wash your hands with soap, if you can't, hand sanitiser is ok until you can.

You're at a Richmond grand final, it's coming up to half time of a tight tussle and last nights fusion prawn vindaloo isn't mixing well with today's pints of draught. Add in the nervousness of the game and you'd be prairie dogging except for the fact there was nothing at all resembling solid matter in your descending colon. You're arse feels like a loose radiator cap on an overheated magna.

Now what do you do?

Internally combust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you sanitize your phone??

Yep. And i clean the office phone i have to use occasionally as well.

40 is young.
I just turned 50.
Your way of thinking changes, for sure.
We you are in your 20s and 30s, you can stay out late, etc.
When you hit 50s you realise your personal fitness, and family health, are paramount.
The other day I went for a swim at MSAC.
I came out and there was a young woman who cadged a cigarette from someone.
She lit up on the walking path beside the park and would have been smoking in my face for the entire walking trail.
I almost lost the plot.

I’m 45 now. Just reinjured the knee (nothing serious). Been relatively fit for years now. But taken out a gym membership as part of the rehab. Loving it. Been off alcohol for 3 weeks by the end of this weekend and feel heaps better for it. It’s crazy how once you get past 40 you gotta work so much harder to look after yourself.

I’m 45 now. Just reinjured the knee (nothing serious). Been relatively fit for years now. But taken out a gym membership as part of the rehab. Loving it. Been off alcohol for 3 weeks by the end of this weekend and feel heaps better for it. It’s crazy how once you get past 40 you gotta work so much harder to look after yourself.

47 and I have a six pack and rocking my bod. The secret was simple. I park the car 500 meters from a meeting and walk the rest of the way, have around 4 client meetings a day, so it adds up. I also tug the choo choo train of love 15 times a day. Due to the girth and weight, its like doing bench presses like its 1980 again.

The plus side, im fit and and relaxed :p

47 and I have a six pack and rocking my bod. The secret was simple. I park the car 500 meters from a meeting and walk the rest of the way, have around 4 client meetings a day, so it adds up. I also tug the choo choo train of love 15 times a day. Due to the girth and weight, its like doing bench presses like its 1980 again.

You should write a self help book. The chapter on wanking 15 times a day would be amazing. 16 leaves you drained, while 14 is not quite enough

Do you use metal or plastic tweezers to tug your choo choo train?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love those democracy sausages and love going back to my old primary school. Everything seems so big back then.
Love that so many people voted early as well.
Could just be coincidence but I’ve never not lined up for 10 minutes plus until today when I walked straight in with no line.
Perfect

Could just be coincidence but I’ve never not lined up for 10 minutes plus until today when I walked straight in with no line.
Perfect

That's perfect. Dream run from the sounds of it.

Perfect

Was the opposite for me. Usually no line but today I lined up for 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back