No Opposition Supporters The TAN 72 - Where all the random crap gets dumped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiges1229

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
That phoney, bs, artificially pumped up A-League ...or the B-League as I like to call it....is gonna come under some pressure if the rumours are true that Foxtel is gonna dump it.

B-League reminds me of the same phoney, over inflated interest that the NBL tried to prop up back in the early 2000's.

Yeah it’s not great at all , wish we had a league similiar to EPL here .

Aeons

Team Captain
AFL Club
Richmond
sorry mods if in wrong thread...

Just wondering if anyone would happen to have two good tickets to the Dreamtime game they would be willing to sell me please? I really want to take my young daughter for her first game of footy and fear she would freak out in the upper level...TIA...

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
That phoney, bs, artificially pumped up A-League ...or the B-League as I like to call it....is gonna come under some pressure if the rumours are true that Foxtel is gonna dump it.

B-League reminds me of the same phoney, over inflated interest that the NBL tried to prop up back in the early 2000's.
The NSL was better...................but that's not too hard.

tugga

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham,Red Sox,San Antonio Spurs
Moderator #85

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roacheee

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
I had been told anecdotes by union officials.
I don't want to jeopardise the situation.
We'll see if the story takes hold or not.
if it's who and what i think you're referring to then he (and others i might add) are in some serious trouble. i have it from a union headkicker who swears it is true

Tiger_Of_Old

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond

They have no season for itself.
Mind you it doesn't help its image when the only players it can attract are of pension age.

Tiger_Of_Old

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Top Bottom