No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The hatred directed towards Tony Abbott on the internet is sick.
I met him only once, I do not agree with all of his views, but he is decent person.
He volunteers with the fire brigade in the summer heat.
We live in an era of internet intolerance.

Last edited:
40 is young.
I just turned 50.
Your way of thinking changes, for sure.
We you are in your 20s and 30s, you can stay out late, etc.
When you hit 50s you realise your personal fitness, and family health, are paramount.
The other day I went for a swim at MSAC.
I came out and there was a young woman who cadged a cigarette from someone.
She lit up on the walking path beside the park and would have been smoking in my face for the entire walking trail.
I almost lost the plot.

Last edited:
40 is young.
I just turned 50.
Your way of thinking changes, for sure.
We you are in your 20s and 30s, you can stay out late, etc.
When you hit 50s you realise your personal fitness, and family health, are paramount.
The other day I went for a swim at MSAC.
I came out and there was a young woman who cadged a cigarette from someone.
She lit up on the walking path beside the park and would have been smoking in my face for the entire walking trail.
I almost lost the plot.
I love my personal time...sitting still, listening to the first bird song in the mornings...cup of tea...no radio/tv..no body incessantly talking...just day dreaming!
Love day dreaming...my time...writing...reading...listening to Jazz music...gardening...
I reckon i would make a model prisoner! lol

I simply never ever 'celebrate' my birthday....ever.

To need some artificial reminder to tell you that ohhhh...today, you must act/feel like a 50 yo......pffft BS. My lifestyle/choice of foods dictate that, nothing else (beside the builtin mechanism to self destruct in my cells which I happily accept as an essential part of life).

keating was and is a qunt, his policies drove thousands of people to lose their businesses, homes, families and some of them their lives by suicide
18% percent interest, who does that help?
rich qunts, thats who
fuq him , the worm ridden piece of sh it
Not old enough to remember when Howard was treasurer, or have you conveniently forgotten??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I met him only once, I do not agree with all of his views, but he is decent person.
I don't mind Abbott in general.But to say that BoB Hawke had a liberal mind was disrespectful.

know a bloke who knows him and says off camera he's a great bloke, just doesn't seem to come across well on tv.
i have a feeling julia gillard would be good value as well in a private setting

Went to the pool again.
Thank goodness no smokers in the vicinity.
I used to smoke.
Like Chicago says, it's a hard habit to break...

keating was and is a qunt, his policies drove thousands of people to lose their businesses, homes, families and some of them their lives by suicide
18% percent interest, who does that help?
rich qunts, thats who
fuq him , the worm ridden piece of sh it
What happened to the27% we hit with Whitlam

I work with all nationalities and I don’t discriminate from the big El Jefe to the bloke onsite. I think public toilet seats freak me out more than anything on this earth.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Do you sit down to piss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back