No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
That phoney, bs, artificially pumped up A-League ...or the B-League as I like to call it....is gonna come under some pressure if the rumours are true that Foxtel is gonna dump it.

B-League reminds me of the same phoney, over inflated interest that the NBL tried to prop up back in the early 2000's.

Yeah it’s not great at all , wish we had a league similiar to EPL here .

Aeons

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
sorry mods if in wrong thread...

Just wondering if anyone would happen to have two good tickets to the Dreamtime game they would be willing to sell me please? I really want to take my young daughter for her first game of footy and fear she would freak out in the upper level...TIA...

Clarko 'Super Caoch' love is ramping up again this week after the weekend - poor Dimma clearly has no hope against the God of Glenferrie...
Media revving up Hawthorn for it’s grand final.

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
That phoney, bs, artificially pumped up A-League ...or the B-League as I like to call it....is gonna come under some pressure if the rumours are true that Foxtel is gonna dump it.

B-League reminds me of the same phoney, over inflated interest that the NBL tried to prop up back in the early 2000's.
The NSL was better...................but that's not too hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I had been told anecdotes by union officials.
I don't want to jeopardise the situation.
We'll see if the story takes hold or not.
if it's who and what i think you're referring to then he (and others i might add) are in some serious trouble. i have it from a union headkicker who swears it is true

Waca Jr

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
an old sexual assault case that was covered up by the union bigwigs?
Ole shifty Bill. Of course it emerges 3 days before an election. I'm voting for chicken parma. Although I couldnt say that on the sunny coast last week for fear of being necked

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

They have no season for itself.
Mind you it doesn't help its image when the only players it can attract are of pension age.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back