No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
When I heard the news I thought Shorten was done.
People, especially older voters, will compare Shorten with Hawke.
Morrison is playing the statesman card, praising Hawke as a great leader.
The voters will compare and contrast Shorten and Hawke.

Last edited:

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
RIP Bob.....1983 was the end of a s**t time, he said he'd get me a job and it happened.

But the man galvanised Australia, he led the way in so many areas. From aboriginal rights, equality in the workplace, embracing the Asian influence and on and on. A true Australian!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you touch the door handles. Do you refuse to wash your hands before you take a piss? And do you eat the complimentary beer nuts at the bar? Or eat biscuits from the tin from the work kitchen?

Hope not. Otherwise you’re in for a rough night

It’s funny, I don’t touch handles where i can, i have a hand sanitizer in the car, i use it after i quite often shake hands with builders and tradies, I don’t go to pubs anymore (i’m old and married) and my office is my car, home, anywhere. So safe on the tin. I’m not BS’ing either.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s funny, I don’t touch handles where i can, i have a hand sanitizer in the car, i use it after i quite often shake hands with builders and tradies, I don’t go to pubs anymore (i’m old and married) and my office is my car, home, anywhere. So safe on the tin. I’m not BS’ing either.

*, you sanitize after builders and tradies but white collar campaigners who master bait at work you don't mind?
Un-Australian :thumbsdown:

:p

When I heard the news I thought Shorten was done.
People, especially older voters, will compare Shorten with Hawke.
Morrison is playing the statesman card, praising Hawke as a great leader.
The voters will compare and contrast Shorten and Hawke.

I think Hawkes death has sealed the Libs fate. They are goneski (if they weren’t already).

****, you sanitize after builders and tradies but white collar campaigners who master bait at work you don't mind?
Un-Australian :thumbsdown:

:p

I work with all nationalities and I don’t discriminate from the big El Jefe to the bloke onsite. I think public toilet seats freak me out more than anything on this earth.

Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
I work with all nationalities and I don’t discriminate from the big El Jefe to the bloke onsite. I think public toilet seats freak me out more than anything on this earth.

You're at a Richmond grand final, it's coming up to half time of a tight tussle and last nights fusion prawn vindaloo isn't mixing well with today's pints of draught. Add in the nervousness of the game and you'd be prairie dogging except for the fact there was nothing at all resembling solid matter in your descending colon. You're arse feels like a loose radiator cap on an overheated magna.

Now what do you do?

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Izzy wrote the tunes. He was the brain behind alot of their stuff.

Yep. No coincidence that the originals dried up as soon as he left the band.

His first solo album was really good.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies

1558042832783.png

Attachments

• 1558042757735.png
    1558042757735.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 78
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies

Sanitisation gone mad :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Jelly of over 60’s,saw those great Richmond teams and experienced the best music,Jethro Tull,Festival Hall early 70’s,would have given an internal organ to see that gig.
So many great acts that I would have bled to see...The Who at Festival Hall in '68, the Stones in '65 or '66 or '73 at Kooyong. The Zep at Kooyong, Free, The Faces, Deep Purple, Creedence...f**k me!

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Jelly of over 60’s,saw those great Richmond teams and experienced the best music,Jethro Tull,Festival Hall early 70’s,would have given an internal organ to see that gig.
Saw the back of Santana to the audience playing his guitar from way back in the blechers...at the Festival Hall back then through a haze of smoke...
All i remember is the amazing Steely Dan tracks played to test the sound system...
Me to the roadie...who you playing?!?
That's...reeling in the years man!
What is reeling in the years?!?!
Steely Dan man,
wow?!?!
Me...walking back to my seat...don't forget now...Steely Dan, Steely Dan...Steely Dan...seally hand..seely stand...ah feck...

Do you sanitize your phone??

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Being exposed to germs is good for your immune system. Unless you have some immunodeficiency disorder there’s no point being overly obsessed with sanitisation.

Just wash your hands after going to the toilet and before you handle food, shower often and you’ll be fine. No need to bring out the sanitiser ever time you touch something.

Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Being exposed to germs is good for your immune system. Unless you have some immunodeficiency disorder there’s no point being overly obsessed with sanitisation.

Just wash your hands after going to the toilet and before you handle food, shower often and you’ll be fine. No need to bring out the sanitiser ever time you touch something.
Funny you should say that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back