No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I

It's worth the wait, but I still want more.
Have smashed out the first 10 eps, disapointed Kristen Bell didn't get more screen time lol.

Was expecting more T&A, but am enjoying so far. Been interesting to see the characters develop, nice to hear the c bomb (not CS, surprised how much of a run it gets!!) get a good run, had a good chuckle when Mr Wu had his meeeting with Swearengen.

Have smashed out the first 10 eps, disapointed Kristen Bell didn't get more screen time lol.

Was expecting more T&A, but am enjoying so far. Been interesting to see the characters develop, nice to hear the c bomb (not CS, surprised how much of a run it gets!!) get a good run, had a good chuckle when Mr Wu had his meeeting with Swearengen.
The Al and Wu scenes are gold. It's not over blessed with T&A (although there is some), but the masterclass in foul language and dialogue more than make up for it. There's violence aplenty too and many of the characters are among my favourites from any show.

I

It's worth the wait, but I still want more.
Yeah I wanted so much more too, i wanted a Season 4, 5 and 6! But it was never going to happen!
At least with this two hour long movie all the familiar faces are brought back albeit a tad older and they all get their moment to shine in the sun! Ian McShane will always be Al Swearengen to me!
And all those great swear words! Movie has a great soundtrack of music...
123736-deadwood-huzzah-gif-imgur-al-s-7yij.gif

Yeah I wanted so much more too, i wanted a Season 4, 5 and 6! But it was never going to happen!
At least with this two hour long movie all the familiar faces are brought back albeit a tad older and they all get their moment to shine in the sun! Ian McShane will always be Al Swearengen to me!
And all those great swear words! Movie has a great soundtrack of music...
View attachment 689596
I did like how they left themselves a way out if they decide to do any more.

I don't understand the fuss surrounding James Corden.
I have watched a few times and I don't think he is funny or talented.
Nowhere near David Letterman at his peak.
Letterman had five or six gag writers of course.
I remember Letterman's gag about visiting a cut-price psychiatrist in LA.
$3 per hour.

There is a campaigner in the states that has been using my email address to log into pr0n sites for years and yesterday i got a ransom email from someone threatening to share a video of him watching pr0n to all of his contact list, facebook etc. Apparently, he logged on to a site that had spyware and accessed his webcam while he was viewing it lololololol. They want 999 us dollars in bitcoin or the video goes live lololol

There is a campaigner in the states that has been using my email address to log into pr0n sites for years and yesterday i got a ransom email from someone threatening to share a video of him watching pr0n to all of his contact list, facebook etc. Apparently, he logged on to a site that had spyware and accessed his webcam while he was viewing it lololololol. They want 999 us dollars in bitcoin or the video goes live lololol

Lol classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back