No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
Just paying for parking after work some dirty looking bloke comes up asks the time then pulls a giant (live) rat of his pocket like "this my buddy" then asks me for some cash to leave town coz he caught his girl cheating on him with a milf and he wants to get outta here :drunk:

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Just paying for parking after work some dirty looking bloke comes up asks the time then pulls a giant (live) rat of his pocket like "this my buddy" then asks me for some cash to leave town coz he caught his girl cheating on him with a milf and he wants to get outta here :drunk:

Dandenong ?

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
That's why Carlin said you can't put all the loonies away. You have to keep some around just for the entertainment.

reckon a young Michaelia Cash comes close...ohhhh boy..the epitomy of trailer trash hicky wanka, REAL LIFE Kath+Kim

She sounds like a full bogan but she was a solicitor at freehills before she went into politics lol. Must be a WA thing :p

Ocker

?Premiershipmond?
May 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Delta Goodrem is a very beautiful, talented young woman, accomplished and really popular.
Dunno what it is but I got about a two minute threshold before I’d rather punch myself in the di.k instead of listening to another thing that comes out’ve her mouth.
She's NQR mate.

******* can't stand that my missus watches that agenda pushing shite.

Its like the Project with singing (trying to).

* off

She's NQR mate.

******* can't stand that my missus watches that agenda pushing ****e.

Its like the Project with singing (trying to).

**** off
Agreed Goodrem is an intolerable flog, just has figjam written all over her. Carrie Bickmore and any greens senator are the same imo
yep
just a whole new level of people I’d never let in my house

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Albo, not to be confused with the late Duchess of Alba.
Lovely lady.
I used to live in Seville for a while but never saw her.
Her full title is María del Rosario Cayetana Paloma Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Fernanda Teresa Francisca de Paula Lourdes Antonia Josefa Fausta Rita Castor Dorotea Santa Esperanza Fitz-James Stuart, Silva, Falcó y Gurtubay.
More plastic surgery than Bec Judd!
RAMC0.jpg

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Albo, not to be confused with the late Duchess of Alba.
Lovely lady.
I used to live in Seville for a while but never saw her.
Her full title is María del Rosario Cayetana Paloma Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Fernanda Teresa Francisca de Paula Lourdes Antonia Josefa Fausta Rita Castor Dorotea Santa Esperanza Fitz-James Stuart, Silva, Falcó y Gurtubay.
More plastic surgery than Bec Judd!
View attachment 691034

That is Bec Judd isnt it ? (Used to live next door to the Juddsters - true).

BTW cant you get some of the Teflon Don's mates to help us out with the AFL, tribunal etc. ? Pretty sure his family still has a little bit of "leverage."

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Been a while but just found a pizza place that does my pizza how i like it...
Have you any idea how hard it is to find such a place?!?! Nearly a year since my old wood fired pizza closed down!
Have a choice of 3 bases and i love the thin crunchy base...
Has even Deluxe pizzas and home delivery on time and hot!
Pizzalicious in Ringwood!
The highlights of my trips back to Melbourne are to order an Aussie Pizza, pizza shop where I'm from used to do the best, but he closed down not long after I left, thank goodness for Lygon St!!

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
i hear that. There's a few of us 3121 residents still mourning the closing of Mario's on Church St since the new year. The absolute perfect Aussie.
every. single. time. I've auditioned a few substitutes but none have lived up to Mario's high standards yet
Haven't had one since the late 90's but Silvio's on Bridge Rd was always a great spot to grab an Aussie. Last one I had was from Cafe Notturno on Lygon St a coupel of years ago. Have to preface with I only get one every few years when we visit Melbourne, so I really enjoy an Aussie when I have one and don't eat them regularly as I haven't found anyone in Newcastle that does them, let alone do them well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 6, 2004
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
United, KV Mechelen
Haven't had one since the late 90's but Silvio's on Bridge Rd was always a great spot to grab an Aussie. Last one I had was from Cafe Notturno on Lygon St a coupel of years ago. Have to preface with I only get one every few years when we visit Melbourne, so I really enjoy an Aussie when I have one and don't eat them regularly as I haven't found anyone in Newcastle that does them, let alone do them well
That sounds exactly like me. Lived in the UK and Europe for about 11 years & every year I came back on holiday one of the first things I'd do was get an Aussie. Silvio's is good but I preferred Mario's for an Aussie but it's all subjective anyway. A mate and I still hold out hope Mario's will reopen one day

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Never underestimate the value of a good Pizza outlet...
I nearly cried when my last regular one...wood fired...closed down last year...
Man the seafood one with basil sauce wood fired was divine...every cat in the neighbourhood knew i had one...the aromas!
And the maker was a Crows supporter so it was doubly great! Friday night pick up after work was fun!
Now after many trials and tribulations the latest one I've found has a thin crispy base and delivers...I'm happy!

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Delta Goodrem is a very beautiful, talented young woman, accomplished and really popular.
Dunno what it is but I got about a two minute threshold before I’d rather punch myself in the di.k instead of listening to another thing that comes out’ve her mouth.
As long as that?

I can think of something to stick in her mouth that would eliminate her noise and keep everyone happy?

Just a thought.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Been a while but just found a pizza place that does my pizza how i like it...
Have you any idea how hard it is to find such a place?!?! Nearly a year since my old wood fired pizza closed down!
Have a choice of 3 bases and i love the thin crunchy base...
Has even Deluxe pizzas and home delivery on time and hot!
Pizzalicious in Ringwood!
JAKLAUGHING on his way to the game tonight.

1560384544029.png

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Was he carrying a safeway bag?
Hello Shazza btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back