No Opposition Supporters The TAN 73 - Climate Change, Is metal music or noise? and other random debates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

captain blood 17

Tiger of Old
Dec 9, 2006
#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa Traralgon Football Club
Very good. Now being the bar you have a couple of options. You can buy some cheap brackets and some dar (dressed all round) pine (maybe 130 wide) or a shelf system and put on display a collection of stubby holders, or collected beer bottles/cans, or spirits (full) or trophies. I say dar pine as it may match the bench tops?

roacheee

Premiership Player
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I think the Zeppelin guys have often downplayed their role in the genre's evolution too, even though their influence is undeniable.
Other people called led zep heavy metal but they never did, but their use of and popularisation of riff based songs, eastern modes, exotic tunings and their lyrical content certainly laid the foundation. What most people don't realise is that the evolution of heavy music was commensurate with a technical revolution in equipment and in technique.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoos

Bruncher
Mar 9, 2007
way over yonder
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
What most people don't realise is that the evolution of heavy music was commensurate with a technical revolution in equipment and in technique.
Which also coincided with the arrival of Cream and Hendrix. The Who were pioneers in the evolution of the heavy sound too. Particularly on stage.

Heisenberg_

Premium Platinum
Sep 4, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Al Pacino, Bobby De Niro, Joe Pesci and Marty Scorsese.
Looking forward.
I think it is a major budget too, $US150 million.
Wikipedia says budget is between $160-200 million, not surprising since Netflix is producing it, wouldn’t be surprised if this is the beginning of them muscling in and getting the big names in and changing the movie scene like they have with TV

This Is Anfield

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 25, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Full credit to Johnny Depp as Whitey Bulger in Black Mass.
Brilliant performance, led to The Irishman.
Similar topic of Irish-American mafia.
My avatar picture of Bulger.
There is a series of documentaries on Foxtel about crime gangs and I watched the Boston Irish one... chilling.

Top Bottom