No Opposition Supporters The TAN 73 - Climate Change, Is metal music or noise? and other random debates

Madtiger2006

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Everything by Led Zepellin is better than anything else... that's a FACT not an opinion!
The first five Sabbath albums are classics and 13 isn't bad at all.
Deep Purple In Rock, Machine Head and Made In Japan are also classics.
Zeps overated imo. Not enough jazz or classical influence. American rock n roll influence. Taliesyn and Stormbringer are cool too. Plant too squeely for me lol. Sab and Purps are top 20 of 70s. Zeps about 25 :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drofder

Premiership Player
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Zeps overated imo. Not enough jazz or classical influence. American rock n roll influence. Taliesyn and Stormbringer are cool too. Plant too squeely for me lol. Sab and Purps are top 20 of 70s. Zeps about 25 :D
Totally agree. Can’t stand Plant’s high pitched squealing. Sounds like a screaming chick all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pomsta

Senior List
Jun 10, 2010
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wolves, 49ers
As much as I love the ocean, Ayres Rock is the destination I'd like to see the most in Australia.
I think that most Australians have already seen it, just after the Prince of Tek shut. They just can't remember seeing it and wonder where the kebab breath came from the next morning.

Hoos

Bruncher
Mar 9, 2007
way over yonder
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
Totally agree. Can’t stand Plant’s high pitched squealing. Sounds like a screaming chick all the time.
They have some fine tracks though. Good times, Tangerine, Ten years gone, Four sticks, Over the hills and others
I put Zeppelin just ahead of Purple and both ahead of Sabbath. Song for song, album for album, I just think they're better. Purple only had the classic lineup - at their peak - for 4 albums. As far as vocalists go, yes Plant does go overboard with the squealing/screeching on occasion (not all the time), but he's a waaaaayyy better singer than Ozzy. It's not even close.

Gillan the best of the three.

IMHO.

Top Bottom