No Opposition Supporters The TAN 73 - Climate Change, Is metal music or noise? and other random debates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cdog71

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I replied to your reply to roacheee.
On a club board during a discussion about Tayla Harris, I found nothing wrong with his post.
I understood it as a lot of the comments on social media at the time about the photo were “Lewd” and “smutty”.
And even genuine comments that aren’t mean’t to objectify can be unwanted.
Tricky trying to get laid these days, it’s a bloody minefield.

This Is Anfield

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 25, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
I understood it as a lot of the comments on social media at the time about the photo were “Lewd” and “smutty”.
And even genuine comments that aren’t mean’t to objectify can be unwanted.
Tricky trying to get laid these days, it’s a bloody minefield.
No argument from me.
Facebook for work is the only social media that I use... probably because I'm an old fart.

JAKLAUGHING

Premium Platinum
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Watched an amazing movie on World Movies. Amazonia, After a plane crash, Sai, a capuchin monkey born and raised in captivity, finds himself alone and lost in the wilderness of the Amazon jungle.

Anyone who wants a movie to show off their new expensive 4 or 8k telly cannot get any better than this. It's simply stunning and mesmerizing
See the Amazon Jungle on 4/8K TV in it's full glory before it's all burnt to the ground!

Bazzar

Hall of Famer
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
On Channel 9 news they did not even refer to the statue.
The event just provided access to interviews with AFL players.
Something creepy about the whole image TBH and the bank re-using it.
Im tipping their will be a few lewd photos people will be taking with the statue then posting online causing further outrage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Punt rd end

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 25, 2015
Great Southern Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW

TJASTA

Tsar of the Furies
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies, Dolphins
250 million for a plane to fly the PM and a min of 80 journos around in, commercial companies like newscorpse should be paying for their own flights. As well as that the PM has named the plane Shark One after the Cronulla sharks, what a fu** wit, does he think it's his own personal jet.

In fairness, if I wanted to waste taxpayers money on a new PM plane I would name it "Jack Graham"

Bazzar

Hall of Famer
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
250 million for a plane to fly the PM and a min of 80 journos around in, commercial companies like newscorpse should be paying for their own flights. As well as that the PM has named the plane Shark One after the Cronulla sharks, what a fu** wit, does he think it's his own personal jet.

Why cant he name the plane?

Bill cosgrove.jpg

Punt rd end

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 25, 2015
Great Southern Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW
Gladys Liu couldn't "recall" whether or not she was a member of a CCP political organisation for 12 years.
Andrew Bolt, normally right wing and pro-ScoMo, tore her apart on live TV.
She is a snake, lots of crap going on during the campaign, my electorate

Heisenberg_

Premium Platinum
Sep 4, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
She is a snake, lots of crap going on during the campaign, my electorate
She’s a horrible person, Michael Sukkar tried to get her a job in his office but ASIO wouldn’t give her clearance because of questions about her which are now going public but somehow she was given pre selection?

Top Bottom