No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Everything by Led Zepellin is better than anything else... that's a FACT not an opinion!
The first five Sabbath albums are classics and 13 isn't bad at all.
Deep Purple In Rock, Machine Head and Made In Japan are also classics.

Zeps overated imo. Not enough jazz or classical influence. American rock n roll influence. Taliesyn and Stormbringer are cool too. Plant too squeely for me lol. Sab and Purps are top 20 of 70s. Zeps about 25 :D

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Zeps overated imo. Not enough jazz or classical influence. American rock n roll influence. Taliesyn and Stormbringer are cool too. Plant too squeely for me lol. Sab and Purps are top 20 of 70s. Zeps about 25 :D

Totally agree. Can’t stand Plant’s high pitched squealing. Sounds like a screaming chick all the time.

How? It’s not being forced upon you.
Some people are just idiots and aren’t happy if they’re not always outraged over something, especially something as irrelevant as that which is forced on nobody.

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Totally agree. Can’t stand Plant’s high pitched squealing. Sounds like a screaming chick all the time.
They have some fine tracks though. Good times, Tangerine, Ten years gone, Four sticks, Over the hills and others
I put Zeppelin just ahead of Purple and both ahead of Sabbath. Song for song, album for album, I just think they're better. Purple only had the classic lineup - at their peak - for 4 albums. As far as vocalists go, yes Plant does go overboard with the squealing/screeching on occasion (not all the time), but he's a waaaaayyy better singer than Ozzy. It's not even close.

Gillan the best of the three.

IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back