No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
what a cool dog , my dog can open the bedroom door , he jumps up and presses the door handle down lol
i've been falling for American Staffies but that' just pics/gifs onthe net. went to a local dog park last night to be among strangers /dogs. played with a reallife Staffie what an absolute sweetheart.

No_Spoke

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I’ll probably sound like a pretentious tool fan but I reckon this will be a album that you need to listen to the entire thing too truly appreciate the entire thing.
Though I’ve seen a lot of people say it’s crap but they’ve dug themselves a hole waiting so long to make new music peoples expectations are so high they’re bound to be disappointed

Lulu?

Cabasa

Club Legend
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I’ll probably sound like a pretentious tool fan but I reckon this will be a album that you need to listen to the entire thing too truly appreciate the entire thing.
Though I’ve seen a lot of people say it’s crap but they’ve dug themselves a hole waiting so long to make new music peoples expectations are so high they’re bound to be disappointed
I like it.

The first from them I've heard.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Not sure I'd be comfortable with the league I played in telling me what I can and can't drink.

They have every right to decide if drinking is or isn’t allowed in their own league.

I mean it doesn’t bother me personally, just don’t understand the outrage over it. They had it whilst game was still on (and ones a player) didnt they? It’s not like they were banned for heading to the pub afterwards.

Last edited:

O_Grinners17

All Australian
Sep 15, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
i've been falling for American Staffies but that' just pics/gifs onthe net. went to a local dog park last night to be among strangers /dogs. played with a reallife Staffie what an absolute sweetheart.
I have one over my back fence, he has dug a hole so he can see under the fence. He is so gentle, you poke your hand under and give him a pat and he loves it, scares me when he wants to play and makes the sudden move but I've learnt he's just playing and loves the attention.

When my other neighbour is in his backyard, the dog will jump so he can see over the fence, is hilarious to see this little head poke over the fence for a split second every few seconds. Funniest part is if he stood on his back porch he could see better into the yard lol

His owners recently got a new female puppy as company for him, she used to fit under the fence so she spent a bit of time in our yard running around with my Jack Russell, was so cute!!

Staffies are such loyal dogs and love people, very protective of their family though.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I have one over my back fence, he has dug a hole so he can see under the fence. He is so gentle, you poke your hand under and give him a pat and he loves it, scares me when he wants to play and makes the sudden move but I've learnt he's just playing and loves the attention.

When my other neighbour is in his backyard, the dog will jump so he can see over the fence, is hilarious to see this little head poke over the fence for a split second every few seconds. Funniest part is if he stood on his back porch he could see better into the yard lol

His owners recently got a new female puppy as company for him, she used to fit under the fence so she spent a bit of time in our yard running around with my Jack Russell, was so cute!!

Staffies are such loyal dogs and love people, very protective of their family though.
LOL, you ought to quickly bob up and down above your side of the fence and drive that staffy mental! Look at me see how quick I am! :)

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back