Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
I know its a national past time to hang s**t on Tony Abbott, but he was in the US speaking at a conference and returned three days ago and grabbed a change of clothes and flew straight to QLD to fight the fires.
I was surprised Di Natalie didn't offer to go with him.

Zali steggall started sprouting off about climate change and the connection to these fires, I’m sure our indigenous brothers who have been burning the country for 100000 years didn’t know what they were doing either

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Become a mod.. they have a list of who is who over on their own forum (hidden from us plebs, of course).

And be the responsible adult in the room with all the children on this board... * no!

Credit to the people who can actually be ****ed. Plus I’d go mad with power and ban anyone who disagreed with me.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
It'd be interesting to see who out of Groupie and Gosha has been through more accounts on here.

Hmm... joined on Saturday... 35 posts... knows Groupie and Gosha. So which one are you?

Funky Chicken

Colourful Racing Identity
Apr 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Don't be stupid
The banned and alt account meta on here is the best

Half the time I’m not even sure if I’m talking to a new member or someone with a new account

Would love a list of who is actually who

Why do I get the feeling that there's only me and 516 of Shazzas alt accounts on this board?

CASEYS9420

Club Legend
Jan 18, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I am Shazza

Some of the comments on this tweet show we still have a way to go to phase out Neanderthal thinking

Don't have to look too far to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back