No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
So the major sponsor commissions a statue of an iconic photo of a woman athlete that performs in that sport and men bag the crap out of it.

Good one lads 👍

Some people just like to be outraged. They’ll move one once they realise it doesn’t affect their lives whatsoever

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
So the major sponsor commissions a statue of an iconic photo of a woman athlete that performs in that sport and men bag the crap out of it.

Good one lads 👍
Who's bagging it? Not me. If a privately funded cheap statue that has nothing to do with the AFL, is commissioned, and a deal done with prominent women's rights advocate Mayor Sally Capp to be placed in Fed Square for the finals, then good luck to them. No issue here.

My issue is the bronzed version hadn't been made, and this appears to be market research to test the waters for an AFL paid for bronze version to placed outside Marvel.
That's the joke.

I am outraged by this post.
Im outraged by the outrage that there was a statue built to recognise the outrage of people against those who made outrageous comments on social media.
By the way, any attention for AFLW is alright by me.

Im outraged by the outrage that there was a statue built to recognise the outrage of people against those who made outrageous comments on social media.
By the way, any attention for AFLW is alright by me.

I am even more outraged by this post asserting that I am outraged about the outrageous female footballer that is being turned into an outrageous looking statue. Just outrageous. All females should return to the kitchen/canteen and bake cakes. Outrageous.

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
They are thinking about working the image into a logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back