No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I replied to your reply to roacheee.
On a club board during a discussion about Tayla Harris, I found nothing wrong with his post.
I understood it as a lot of the comments on social media at the time about the photo were “Lewd” and “smutty”.
And even genuine comments that aren’t mean’t to objectify can be unwanted.
Tricky trying to get laid these days, it’s a bloody minefield.

Where will they locate the Hannah Mouncey statue?
Look forward to the unveiling.
Chris Judd will attend lel

Last edited:
I understood it as a lot of the comments on social media at the time about the photo were “Lewd” and “smutty”.
And even genuine comments that aren’t mean’t to objectify can be unwanted.
Tricky trying to get laid these days, it’s a bloody minefield.
No argument from me.
Facebook for work is the only social media that I use... probably because I'm an old fart.

Watched an amazing movie on World Movies. Amazonia, After a plane crash, Sai, a capuchin monkey born and raised in captivity, finds himself alone and lost in the wilderness of the Amazon jungle.

Anyone who wants a movie to show off their new expensive 4 or 8k telly cannot get any better than this. It's simply stunning and mesmerizing
See the Amazon Jungle on 4/8K TV in it's full glory before it's all burnt to the ground!

On Channel 9 news they did not even refer to the statue.
The event just provided access to interviews with AFL players.
Something creepy about the whole image TBH and the bank re-using it in the children's ad.
Imagine middle aged advertising execs with coke habits pitching the ad.

Last edited:
On Channel 9 news they did not even refer to the statue.
The event just provided access to interviews with AFL players.
Something creepy about the whole image TBH and the bank re-using it.
Im tipping their will be a few lewd photos people will be taking with the statue then posting online causing further outrage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
250 million for a plane to fly the PM and a min of 80 journos around in, commercial companies like newscorpse should be paying for their own flights. As well as that the PM has named the plane Shark One after the Cronulla sharks, what a fu** wit, does he think it's his own personal jet.

In fairness, if I wanted to waste taxpayers money on a new PM plane I would name it "Jack Graham"

Gladys Liu couldn't "recall" whether or not she was a member of a CCP political organisation for 12 years.
Andrew Bolt, normally right wing and pro-ScoMo, tore her apart on live TV.
A fact not many are aware of (except in the media and political world) Bolt worked on three Bob Hawke election campaigns.

250 million for a plane to fly the PM and a min of 80 journos around in, commercial companies like newscorpse should be paying for their own flights. As well as that the PM has named the plane Shark One after the Cronulla sharks, what a fu** wit, does he think it's his own personal jet.

Why cant he name the plane?

Bill cosgrove.jpg

Gladys Liu couldn't "recall" whether or not she was a member of a CCP political organisation for 12 years.
Andrew Bolt, normally right wing and pro-ScoMo, tore her apart on live TV.
She is a snake, lots of crap going on during the campaign, my electorate

She is a snake, lots of crap going on during the campaign, my electorate
She’s a horrible person, Michael Sukkar tried to get her a job in his office but ASIO wouldn’t give her clearance because of questions about her which are now going public but somehow she was given pre selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back