No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might as well just call us Austenese or Chintralia
I work next to a Coles and every single day a car full of Chinese roll up early in the morning.
One goes in and buys 2 tubs of baby formula, goes back to the car then the next one goes in and gets 2 until they’ve all got their maximum for the day then I imagine they go on to the next supermarket then they sell for big profit.
This can be nothing but bad

Ive bookmarked that and going to check on it in a week to see if its still there.
My bet is it will disappear just like BOMs 1956 hottest year data.

This comment will drive the leftie conversationalist crazy. Can't wait for the replies.

"The freezing temperatures seem to contradict the global warming theory. 1973 we were warned that the ice age cometh. Then it was the ozone layer which is closing up followed in 2000 byY2K . Any one who put their calendar on their computer forward to 2000 would have found out that nothing changed, but firms spent thousands because of the scare.
The earth after millions of years knows how to protect itself. Man has only been around for several thousand years. Man as a species in the future will disappear just as every day species are dying out. A volcano does more damage than anything man can do. The biggest culprits are China and India and when I was floating down the Nile Egypt. Get them to comply first and catch up with the USA in non pollution. If the world is going to end in 12 years why bother with politics. The politicians should be making the most of the twelve years we apparently have left and go and live life to the full as should we all"
- Industrial Revolution - Shhhhhhhhhh
- China + India biggest culprits !!!

- Industrial Revolution - Shhhhhhhhhh
- China + India biggest culprits !!!
China , India are two of three of the biggest carbon emitters, but between the two they are largely responsible for more than two million square miles of extra green leaf area per year, compared to the early 2000s – a 5% increase. Thats impressive, but the alarmist keep forgetting to mention it.

I work next to a Coles and every single day a car full of Chinese roll up early in the morning.
One goes in and buys 2 tubs of baby formula, goes back to the car then the next one goes in and gets 2 until they’ve all got their maximum for the day then I imagine they go on to the next supermarket then they sell for big profit.

Why can’t they just make there own in China ?

Why can’t they just make there own in China ?

Trust issues.
There were some companies over there that added powdered plastic which eventually critically injured/disfigure the newborns which lead to death.
In a culture where children are highly highly treasured where parents wants the best, they pay exorbant prices for Aussie milk formula.
A tin of A2 cost usually about $27AUD or so, in China, you can sell it for $40AUD.

Trust issues.
There were some companies over there that added powdered plastic which eventually critically injured/disfigure the newborns which lead to death.
In a culture where children are highly highly treasured where parents wants the best, they pay exorbant prices for Aussie milk formula.
A tin of A2 cost usually about $27AUD or so, in China, you can sell it for $40AUD.

Oh ok fair enough , obviously they don’t have the same checks that we have here on food products etc .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

China , India are two of three of the biggest carbon emitters, but between the two they are largely responsible for more than two million square miles of extra green leaf area per year, compared to the early 2000s – a 5% increase. Thats impressive, but the alarmist keep forgetting to mention it.
now who can we blame for all this green tea consumption ...such a dirty word green

Been going on for 2yrs now.
Its a joke.

Been going on for 2yrs now.
Its a joke.

Se we figured it out. You just order online straight from the company. It saves time driving out to the shops when they can deliver it to the door...

Dan the Man will sort it.
Victoria is rapidly returning to the dark Cain/kirner days.
The sooner this government is gone the better for the State.

"Victoria’s public service wages bill has increased at almost four times the rate of population growth, the Auditor-General has found, warning that the Andrews government must rein in employee expenses for the sake of the state’s financial stability.

In his audit of the state of Victoria’s annual financial report, tabled in parliament on Wednesday, Auditor-General Andrew Greaves found the state’s wages bill — the government’s largest operating expense category — had risen by 40 per cent, from $19bn in 2013-14 to $26.6bn in 2018-19.

The public sector workforce increased from 217,000 in June 2014 to 263,000 in June this year — an increase of about 4 per cent per year, or 21.2 per cent in total — while the population had grown by 11.9 per cent.

What?
Zero? o_O
You can have as many as you want now from what I understand.
The One Child Policy created a social inbalance where in a culture of filial piety the only child is struggling to balance looking after the parents and their own wife and kids as well as making a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back