No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very good. Now being the bar you have a couple of options. You can buy some cheap brackets and some dar (dressed all round) pine (maybe 130 wide) or a shelf system and put on display a collection of stubby holders, or collected beer bottles/cans, or spirits (full) or trophies. I say dar pine as it may match the bench tops?

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I think the Zeppelin guys have often downplayed their role in the genre's evolution too, even though their influence is undeniable.
Other people called led zep heavy metal but they never did, but their use of and popularisation of riff based songs, eastern modes, exotic tunings and their lyrical content certainly laid the foundation. What most people don't realise is that the evolution of heavy music was commensurate with a technical revolution in equipment and in technique.

Just did a ladder predictor. I have us finishing 3rd 1% behind the eagles in 2nd. Pies finish 4th and Lions 5th. Damn.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
The term mafia can apply to any crime syndicate, it is not confined (no pun intended) to Sicily.
Bulger provided information on the Italian mafia in Boston to a corrupt FBI agent, and was protected for some time.
But karma is a *****.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
What most people don't realise is that the evolution of heavy music was commensurate with a technical revolution in equipment and in technique.
Which also coincided with the arrival of Cream and Hendrix. The Who were pioneers in the evolution of the heavy sound too. Particularly on stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Al Pacino, Bobby De Niro, Joe Pesci and Marty Scorsese.
Looking forward.
I think it is a major budget too, $US150 million.
Wikipedia says budget is between $160-200 million, not surprising since Netflix is producing it, wouldn’t be surprised if this is the beginning of them muscling in and getting the big names in and changing the movie scene like they have with TV

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW

Al Pacino, Bobby De Niro, Joe Pesci and Marty Scorsese.
Looking forward.
I think it is a major budget too, $US150 million.

Ray Liotta or GTFO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Full credit to Johnny Depp as Whitey Bulger in Black Mass.
Brilliant performance, led to The Irishman.
Similar topic of Irish-American mafia.
My avatar picture of Bulger.

There is a series of documentaries on Foxtel about crime gangs and I watched the Boston Irish one... chilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back