No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops! Too late... I've already eaten a Vegan.
DD604A27-4106-4175-B737-0B97F88E0C0A.jpeg

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
My original comment had nothing to do with the right to protest as ive mentioned numerous times its our fundamental democratic right as Australians to legally protest.
My comment was to Jack who supported this protest and had no issue "whatsoever" with it, and the violent troublemakers were the overwhelming majority in this case.
quote So you support this groups right to protest and have no issue with it "whatsoever"?
If thats the case then you must support their tactics, otherwise you would condemn it like 99.95% of Australians.

I’m at a job painting away and I can’t get my go too Plenty valley FM (cause I like my old man music) on the radio cause reception is bad.
So I flicked up to the next Station turns out it was Light fm, the ‘God is the best’ one.
There was an ad on about being Jesus’y and at the end it said
“and remember, respect the Government”.
I’m in my Forties and I have never heard that come out’ve the radio before.

My original comment had nothing to do with the right to protest as ive mentioned numerous times its our fundamental democratic right as Australians to legally protest.
My comment was to Jack who supported this protest and had no issue "whatsoever" with it, and the violent troublemakers were the overwhelming majority in this case.

but when you say “overwhelming majority” figures like 75% or 80% jump into my mind. Maybe 65%. Where did you get your information that 65% of the protestors were violent?

Madison

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond

Overwhelming majority?

So there was rioting in the streets? I assume the riot squad was deployed and tear gas used and mass arrests etc?

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
His Master's voice, Shanghai Scott at the service, beck and call of the Mining Giants in his country...you work for them, not us!
You ought to be so fast when it comes to these same Mining Giants not paying their fair share of Tax, fixing all the holes in the ground instead of passing the bills onto the Taxpayers..or the MDB water ways...

Marmik

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
R.Federer, M.Verstappen, ChelseaFC
Does anyone know if there is an AFL merch store in the city? Looking to buy some cheap Carlton stuff (for a mate).

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
No.

Why can't people be lifted out of inequality without compromising the bottom line of big corporation?
when you find the answer, the world would be a better place......but you'd have mysteriously disappeared

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Just another trough for the piggies to put their nose in, if the admin money is "spare cash" it should be going into the community where it will benefit the economy.
true
i say we need 1 less level of government, state gov or local councils need to go

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Overwhelming majority?

So there was rioting in the streets? I assume the riot squad was deployed and tear gas used and mass arrests etc?
thats because there weren't many of the w***ers in the first place

it means you take no responsibility for acting like a qunt

gandhi handled things a little better wouldn't you agree

well given I’m not the one throwing the toys from the cot there’s not a lot I need to take responsibility for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back