No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
well given I’m not the one throwing the toys from the cot there’s not a lot I need to take responsibility for
stupid statement, but then again a lot of what you say in here is.
you said that left wing radicals are only violent in response to right wing radicals. you also implied that was ok with you.
taking responsibility for your own actions is part of good leadership.

it's going to take a lot of work, consultation and listening to improve things.
moral fibre would help, something that those with extreme left or right views tend to lack

and if you excuse violent behaviour and blame others, that includes you

stupid statement, but then again a lot of what you say in here is.
you said that left wing radicals are only violent in response to right wing radicals. you also implied that was ok with you.
taking responsibility for your own actions is part of good leadership.

it's going to take a lot of work, consultation and listening to improve things.
moral fibre would help, something that those with extreme left or right views tend to lack

and if you excuse violent behaviour and blame others, that includes you

Straw meet man

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Overwhelming majority?

So there was rioting in the streets? I assume the riot squad was deployed and tear gas used and mass arrests etc?
Yes their was rioting, the riot squad was there, capsicum spray was used like I've never seen before in Melbourne and around 2 dozen arrested
I vaguely remember you saying you're not in Aus at the moment?
Maybe if you were here in Melbourne you would be aware at least 90% were violent and abusive. It was a disgrace.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
a protest is legal. right?
attending a conference is legal. right

preventing a person from entering a conference, swearing at them, not dispersing when requested by police to do so and assaulting police is not legal. right?

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
mother teresa was once asked to march in an anti-war rally, she refused.
“If you hold an anti-war rally, I shall not attend. But if you hold a PRO-PEACE rally, invite me.”

one way preaches opposition & struggle, the other way is healing and progress.

me, if they held a march to push FOR money for research into clean(er) coal and viable renewables, i'd be there.

we could lead the world in technology that would make china, india, africa and sth & nth america reduce their emissions

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Halloween special extremely graphic so I won't put the auto playing giphy here... just the link

a protest is legal. right?
attending a conference is legal. right

preventing a person from entering a conference, swearing at them, not dispersing when requested by police to do so and assaulting police is not legal. right?
No doubt a lot of people at the protest went way too far, like almost everything the extreme minority makes everyone else look bad.
But at the same time some of the vision of police laying in to people doing nothing with batons was s**t you see in America level of bad.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
No doubt a lot of people at the protest went way too far, like almost everything the extreme minority makes everyone else look bad.
But at the same time some of the vision of police laying in to people doing nothing with batons was s**t you see in America level of bad.
that's where the ongoing argument will centre
some (bazzar) will ask....were they doing nothing or had they done something previously?

that's where the ongoing argument will centre
some (bazzar) will ask....were they doing nothing or had they done something previously?
Maybe, I did see vision of a well known 7 reporter was just standing by doing nothing and a police officer just came in no questions asked and pushing him around pretty aggressively even when he put his hands in the air to say I’m not resisting but the police just kept going.
Plenty have not covered themselves in glory in the way this was handled.

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
Where there is a power vacuum, a more hideous leader will emerge. Hopefully this is the real ISIS leader that they killed, he died and ressurected about 5 times already.

Mind you though, the news that the ISIS leader died, was probably to mask the lesser news that the Pentagon is deploying tanks to “protect” Syrian oilfields...

Probably. Still no body of the guy who was begging like a dog...

I think ISIS have done their dash for a while. I’d look to SE easy Asia for the next Islamic terror outfit. Jakarta is toppling towards a theocracy and a lot of fighters fled there after Syria. Also close to us and the Phillopenes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, I did see vision of a well known 7 reporter was just standing by doing nothing and a police officer just came in no questions asked and pushing him around pretty aggressively even when he put his hands in the air to say I’m not resisting but the police just kept going.
It would get to a point where I think the police would ask them to move then they would declare their intention to move them.
For mine, I’ve seen protestors getting in the face of cops to show them they don’t care if they get moved or they make no attempt to disperse after they’ve been directed to.
Coppers are trained to deal with armed Bank Robbers and terrorists. We teach them how to deal with those types because they need to be able to handle people that would kill them to try and escape.
These kids that get in the face of the people that we train to protect society and complain that they get handled roughly shouldn’t expect anything less from the coppers when they are acting like a group and are being talked to as a group.

dustysnecktattoo

Club Legend
May 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back