No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is complete and utter nonsense. No wonder politics is in the state it’s in.
Yeah that one makes no sense to me.
A whistleblower should just ignore something if it’s the other side?

This country has no shame, Remembrance Day observance has now changed to today at the matildas game , what a ******* disgrace, it’s like the afl and their movable Anzac Day games
dunno about the game but is it because the game is on today that they observe it TODAY even tho it is strictly 11/11 ?

That's the good news in that if The Donald starts WW3, which was supposed to happen in his first year, Richmond will be the last ever premiers!!

yeah, cop that haters.

Haha, thats funny. Poor 'ol bugger, I shouldnt make fun of the elderly because I'll sound like a millennial.

And to think he'll probably go though by default because the others are more incompetent.

yeah, “ok Boomer.....”

Why would Rudy ask them to do that?:think:

CNN, the media station openly stated by the whistleblowers lawyer in 2017 as leading the charge in getting the impeachment out there against Trump. Now why would he say that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is complete and utter nonsense. No wonder politics is in the state it’s in.

he is a registered Democrat and is hugely compromised. His lawyer did say it. But, if anyone is claiming photos etc, you’d hope they could back it up.

he is a registered Democrat and is hugely compromised. His lawyer did say it. But, if anyone is claiming photos etc, you’d hope they could back it up.

so all Democrats should either leave the administration or keep their mouth shut when they observe wrong doing when the republicans are in government? Is that really the argument?

because he breaks the law and is a traitor

well, that’s to be worked out in Schiffs Kangaroo Kourt of Kompromise (Ellroy readers will get what i did there).

so all Democrats should either leave the administration or keep their mouth shut when they observe wrong doing when the republicans are in government? Is that really the argument?

It’s been 3 years in the making. If you can’t see everything that’s already out there plus what we have said, then I can’t help you. The guy is massively compromised. He’s not a whistleblowe.

well, that’s to be worked out in Schiffs Kangaroo Kourt of Kompromise (Ellroy readers will get what i did there).

Schiff is following the rules the republicans implemented in 2015 with Benghazi. And how’d that turn out?

these republicans really are the worst. Can not play by the rules, even when they create them. Corrupt and unethical. Meadows a racist, Jordan a pedo enabler and Nunes, lol is suing a fake cow.

It’s been 3 years in the making. If you can’t see everything that’s already out there plus what we have said, then I can’t help you. The guy is massively compromised. He’s not a whistleblowe.

how is he compromised? Please tell me. Everything he’s said has been corroborated by Hill, Taylor, Vindman.

You can see the fear in the republicans. They’re now admitting what happened but are trying to throw Mulvaney, Guiliani and Sondland under the bus. This is going to be so sweet to watch.

Schiff is following the rules the republicans implemented in 2015 with Benghazi. And how’d that turn out?

these republicans really are the worst. Can not play by the rules, even when they create them. Corrupt and unethical. Meadows a racist, Jordan a pedo enabler and Nunes, lol is suing a fake cow.

may be the case, and they have to play by Schiffs rules. It’s amazing stuff actually. Fascinating. Imagine if this was going on in Aus. I think both parties have a few demons. No point debating down that route. Hillary is a pedo enabler. She is married to one. And now the Demo’s are unethical it seems.....

how is he compromised? Please tell me. Everything he’s said has been corroborated by Hill, Taylor, Vindman.

You can see the fear in the republicans. They’re now admitting what happened but are trying to throw Mulvaney, Guiliani and Sondland under the bus. This is going to be so sweet to watch.

i posted his form in here pages ago. He’s no whistleblower. And yep, it’s gonna be amazing viewing next Thursday. But this is gonna drag on for a bit. The Dems want this to lead as close to the next election as possible. This is months away from being resolved either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back