No Oppo Supporters The TAN 75 - NO Politics talk allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
in 20-30 years we will all be worshipping a chinese overlord world leader due to this moment in history
The Plague of Justinian (541), Spanish flu (1919), Asian flu (1956), Hong Kong flu (1968), Avian flu (1996), Swine flu (2009), SARS (2002) and now Covid-19, also known as SARS 2. All from China.

Drinking my glass of anti Coronavirus...

Attachments

• IMG_1389.JPG
    IMG_1389.JPG
    317.6 KB · Views: 32

Yeah I wouldn’t be able to watch it mate .
I lasted 30 seconds, but it was enough to see how the market is set up and operates.
Hygein = negative zero if thats a thing, and germs/bacteria just off the charts.
Takes a special crazy government to allow something like that to opperate in this day and age.

"They’ll eat anything with four legs other than a table, anything that flies other than a plane and anything that swims other than a submarine, and preferably freshly butchered."

Read that today and laughed.,
Yup, that's an old saying. Vile.

There's a youtube video doing the rounds of the Wuhan market, it's unbelievably disturbing and depressing how any human being can think that's a normal and an acceptable part of life.
There's been videos around for ages. There's no excuse for the way they kill some of these animals, they're just vile filthy people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve always said our govt/s past and presents don’t spend enough money on health , going to come home to
Roost now with this emergency .
That’s ok QLD govt is building a new AFL stadium

I’ve always said our govt/s past and presents don’t spend enough money on health , going to come home to
Roost now with this emergency .
Yes , apparantley we have about 8.9 ICU beds per 100,000 people
I think Italy has about 12 , Germany 29 , USA 34

Yes , apparantley we have about 8.9 ICU beds per 100,000 people
I think Italy has about 12 , Germany 29 , USA 34
I think your being generous at 8.9 per 100000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back