No Oppo Supporters The TAN 75 - NO Politics talk allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to buy it and put it on this.
Imagin Dusty doing laps of Swan street in this.View attachment 789758

Looks like something out of ThunderBirds.......I think it was Miss Penelope that had one ? How many cylinders out of curiosity? (Looks alot)

Funnily enough we were talking about Cachaca tonight, it's the main ingredient in the Caiparihna cocktail, yeah?

Those chops done on the barbie will be great, which chops?

got the loin chops. Usually like the lamb rump steaks but they didn’t have any. They came out grouse brother - got a nice caramelised char and finished them off with some fresh coriander. Magnificent

Four Fingers Chicken

do yourself a favour and try it if you haven’t already. It’s Korean Fried Chicken and ******* delicious. Had it when I was in Singapore.

There’s one in Bourke St somewhere too.

1000 x better than Krappy Fried Chicken

address please

I can’t stomach maccas. Their Burgers taste like metal, their cheese doesn’t taste like cheese, their buns are foul, their chips are cold and tasteless

disagree on the fries. Maccas have the best fries when they’re nice and fresh. Better than kfc and hjs imo

no way, Hungary’s beats Maccas and kfc easy, red rooster is somewhere between Hungrys and the other two

Hungry Jack chips are short, stubby and salty as. Not quite thick cut. Not quite French Fries. In that weird quasi "I can't make up my mind what I am".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thursday night market nearby.
Hippie drumming, fire twirling, etc.
Warm nights in summer they're drumming until 3 am.
Got an extra bullbar?
Don't drive myself lel
D-Generation.

Last edited:
Opposite the HJ on Bourke Street.

Though if you want good Korean Fried Chicken. Gami Fried Chicked - Can't go wrong.
Gami is amazing. Those mini kegs of beer.

News report says the two NSW fire fronts might join up to create a mega-fire.
Hope not.
In general, people are very passionate on the climate topic, either way.
I think they've made their minds up.
Providing a table of data is not going to sway people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back