No Oppo Supporters The TAN 75 - NO Politics talk allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there’s mini kegs of beer? FMD
Yep, with a little tap and everything.

At least there was when I was last there. The spicy chicken is amazing with the beer.

Yep, with a little tap and everything.

At least there was when I was last there. The spicy chicken is amazing with the beer.

we should be having a BF meet up there. Anyone keen in a pre match or even some s**t talk in the off season let me know

Two great songs.

Only one is allowed in this "new' improved thread.

Anyone pick the one that should be deleted?

After some deliberation I'm going with Chisel because I love the film clip.....and the song

Brilliant song , but no, Woody is political so he can stay, Chisel is non political so it has to be moved to the new TAN thread.
Crazy but true.

Trivia... who was the Aussie band and what song did the radio DJ announce at the begining of Saturday Night?

And its always been my contention the Chisel song had its origin from Tom Waits epic, Heart Of Saturday Night.,

Masterpiece

Oh ok I see where your coming from re political.........Funny thing is I'm listening to Tom Waits in the workshop tonight (I work nightshift). Great minds think alike Baz. What a brilliant musician, bloody funny too.

PS I thought Woody might be too much of a leftie for your liking ;)

got the loin chops. Usually like the lamb rump steaks but they didn’t have any. They came out grouse brother - got a nice caramelised char and finished them off with some fresh coriander. Magnificent
We can’t have barbies here, fire ban so use the air fryer for lamb cutlets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the air fryer any good? Is it actually healthier than grilling it over the BBQ or deep frying it?
I find it great , my one tosses the cutlets as it frying them, they come put beatufully, I have never deep fried cutlets but they are as good as a barbie.

the secret is get a really good air fryer

I find it great , my one tosses the cutlets as it frying them, they come put beatufully, I have never deep fried cutlets but they are as good as a barbie.

the secret is get a really good air fryer

Recommendation on brand?

Edit: awesome thanks for the recommendation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back