No Oppo Supporters The TAN 75 - NO Politics talk allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How effective is the choppers that water bomb? Looks like a tiny drop sometimes and pointless, gotta find better ways
Heard a bloke on the radio today talking about the legendary Red Adair.
He would drop nitroglycerin bombs a few seconds before dropping the water bombs. Theory was, the nitro would deplete all oxygen in the air allowing all water to hit the target without evaporation.

Sounds cool cause Red was the man.

Worlds gone "madder"

The do-gooders in Pommy land want the London New Years Eve fireworks cancled, and the money saved sent to Australia for bushfire relief.

Cant make this s**t up.
What a nice gesture, shows we really do care for each other even if the pollies begrudge our volunteer fire fighters with token wage payments!

Last edited:
Great underrated movie.The original i'm guessing with Kurt Russell?
I am familiar with the original Kurt Russell Thingy!
But was watching the re-make and that certainly holds up well in comparison!
Sasha went mental hearing the Thingy emerge loudly on TV he was impressed! ;) :D

Worlds gone "madder"

The do-gooders in Pommy land want the London New Years Eve fireworks cancled, and the money saved sent to Australia for bushfire relief.

Cant make this s**t up.
While that’s a little overboard, they have nothing to worry about, I doubt those volunteers and people in fire affected areas would say no to a little extra cash...as long as it got to them. :)

I am familiar with the original Kurt Russell Thingy!
But was watching the re-make and that certainly holds up well in comparison!
Sasha went mental hearing the Thingy emerge loudly on TV he was impressed! ;) :D
Do yourself a favor(Not sasha)and watch the original.The re-make isn't actually a re- make but a step back in time.You'll connect the dots straight away. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do yourself a favor(Not sasha)and watch the original.The re-make isn't actually a re- make but a step back in time.You'll connect the dots straight away. ;)
Oh it's a good 'un TOO, John Carpenter crafted a fine horror movie on the cheap...one that has stood the test of time!
As you so sagely say...do yourselves a favour...and watch it!

didn't know there was a reboot / remake !! Love the original John Carpenter film. Remember seeing it at the Forum cinema when it was originally released and was one of the first blu ray disks I bought

didn't know there was a reboot / remake !! Love the original John Carpenter film. Remember seeing it at the Forum cinema when it was originally released and was one of the first blu ray disks I bought
Would've been awesome in the cinema.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back