No Oppo Supporters The TAN 75 - NO Politics talk allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to woollies this morning, no cat food , no toilet paper, no ******* fly spray. And I nearly got run over by a ******* taxi driver
when the faux crisis re hoarding is over people with have that much toilet paper they won't need any for yonks and there'll be an oversupply. probably big discounts too. panic merchants.

Because most intelligent human beings with an ounce of common sense already know that the flu may kill you if you’re elderly with underlying health issues or if you have underlying health issues. Coronavirus is new and nothing’s known about it. I call it flu on steroids, but I’m not really sure that’s all that accurate.

Roughly 3 times more transmissible than the flu apparently and 3 times more deadly with no strain reference to apply towards anti viral meds or vaccines.

Because most intelligent human beings with an ounce of common sense already know that the flu may kill you if you’re elderly with underlying health issues or if you have underlying health issues. Coronavirus is new and nothing’s known about it. I call it flu on steroids, but I’m not really sure
Because most intelligent human beings with an ounce of common sense already know that the flu may kill you if you’re elderly with underlying health issues or if you have underlying health issues. Coronavirus is new and nothing’s known about it. I call it flu on steroids, but I’m not really sure that’s all that accurate.
The virus can cause pneumonia. Those who have fallen ill are reported to suffer coughs, fever and breathing difficulties. In severe cases there can be organ failure. As this is viral pneumonia, antibiotics are of no use. The antiviral drugs we have against flu will not work. Recovery depends on the strength of the immune system. Many of those who have died were already in poor health.

Roughly 3 times more transmissible than the flu apparently and 3 times more deadly with no strain reference to apply towards anti viral meds or vaccines.
That's because the flu has had a long span to gather numbers which makes it have low percentages, this new virus is only in it's infancy so off course it is going to have higher percentages early doors and be 3 times more transmissible and deadly at this stage.

Put it in football terms

+60 in for and aga in round 3 will deliver a higher percentage than +60 in for and aga in round 21

As soon as the press found out who this doctor was they couldn’t reveal his name fast enough.

As far as I’m concerned the only people that needed to know his identity outside the proper authorities were his family, the patients he treated and the people he worked with.

when the faux crisis re hoarding is over people with have that much toilet paper they won't need any for yonks and there'll be an oversupply. probably big discounts too. panic merchants.
I didn’t even go to get toilet paper I just wanted some cat food

I’m a severe asthmatic and I have flu injection each year so I don’t get flus , but my danger still is getting chest infections from viruses and colds etc etc . I personally wouldn’t like to get the corona as it can affects the lungs etc .

I’m a severe asthmatic and I have flu injection each year so I don’t get flus , but my danger still is getting chest infections from viruses and colds etc etc . I personally wouldn’t like to get the corona as it can affects the lungs etc .
Hopefully you can avoid it mate, having a young family always adds to the stress of stuff like this as well I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully you can avoid it mate, having a young family always adds to the stress of stuff like this as well I reckon

Yeah hope I don’t get it can’t be ****ed dealing with lung s**t again , had a very bad bout of asthma via infection last year took me ages to get over it .
I read young children aren’t really getting affected by this virus other than like cold symptoms , not like the elderly and people with respiratory problems are who are copping it

I work in the entertainment industry , and a producer I know was touring a Theatre show in NZ which the venues has its official ticket seller using ticketek , Viagogo had tickets to his show on sale on its site but they weren’t the official ticket seller and tickets weren’t even legit, few people bought tickets from them rocked up
to the event and couldn’t get in .

Coronavirus is a death sentence for anyone over 80, that's reality ATM.
Hopefully, it does not get to worst case scenario, you can see the new wings at the hospital only for coronavirus.
50 deaths in Italy in the last 24 hours, median age is 81.
"The number of confirmed cases rose to 5,883 on Saturday, from 4,636." (BBC)
German cases have risen from 66 to 684 in one week.
Australia is a different geography of course but only a dimwit would be unconcerned by the implications of it.

Last edited:
I work in the entertainment industry , and a producer I know was touring a Theatre show in NZ which the venues has its official ticket seller using ticketek , Viagogo had tickets to his show on sale on its site but they weren’t the official ticket seller and tickets weren’t even legit, few people bought tickets from them rocked up
to the event and couldn’t get in .
Yeah i remember something last year about the same company.Think it was a concert in SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back