No Oppo Supporters The TAN 77 - Where Social Distancing is encouraged

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barber was at fault.
She got caught up in her 15 nanoseconds of fame and forgot to ensure bushfire charity funds would distributed equally nationally.
She likes being in the public spotlight.
She likes the fame.
As written earlier, people will be wary of donating to charitable causes in future.
Not really sure you can say somebody is at “fault” for instigating a fundraiser with good intent. Naive maybe but many, many people would have been just as naive.

Apparently they're trialing a system in Japan were you watch live at home with your phone acting as a mic that sends it to a mixer at the ground, then it's played back a split second later. So you will get a mix of 50, 100 thousand os so "live" in the stadium.

I also notice a drive-in in Brissy is showing the Broncos tonight. How cool doing that for Tiges v Pies, going to watch on the big screen, few beers, still social distancing.
Would be like country footy after a goal and everyone tooting the horn.
I have a soccer thingy app on my tv that I press for loud cheering crowd noises...I use it for watching richmond with no commentators...we score a goal I press the cheering app!

View attachment 882674

We've rarely done discrimination better than Asia does......
Well we have given it a right royal red hot go in our continuing collective treatment of the aboriginals!
Surely we get a racist Guernsey too!?!
She'll be right what could be the problem!?!

Not really sure you can say somebody is at “fault” for instigating a fundraiser with good intent. Naive maybe but many, many people would have been just as naive.
The court ruled she was at fault.
Just praised her efforts, but noted she didnt read, understand or follow the correct procedure/rules.

And she is still dining out on that fame
She has 7 million followers on instagram because of funny videos and that is how she raised the money, she is not "dining out" on any fame from the bushfires she already had it.

I watched a little bit of rugby league last night and didn't notice any difference.
Unlike Aussie rules I'm pretty sure you could always hear the actual players and referees on the ground instead of the crowd.

I'm sure the nsw govt will do the right thing and distribute the funds allocated too the RFS in the next budget too those in Vic & Qld.
Surely.
Not sure you understand mate. Legally, due to the very specific laws regarding trusts, the nsw govt has no part to play. The RFS themselves are hamstrung and restricted in what they can do with the funds.

Not sure you understand mate. Legally, due to the very specific laws regarding trusts, the nsw govt has no part to play. The RFS themselves are hamstrung and restricted in what they can do with the funds.
At least the judge made one concession, allowing part ot the funds to go directly to (NSW) firefighters and their families who were affected in anyway by the tradgety.

Last edited:
Your right.The legal side of things i don't know.But the logical thing to do is considering the donations can only be used by the RFS then the nsw govt could use the budgeted money from its next budget to be "re directed" to the other fire effected states as it was intended in the first place.

Your right.The legal side of things i don't know.But the logical thing to do is considering the donations can only be used by the RFS then the nsw govt could use the budgeted money from its next budget to be "re directed" to the other fire effected states as it was intended in the first place.
That would be the the way out but I doubt the govt will do it, happy to be wrong

Itd be nice...but the nsw govt isnt going to 20 million to vic/qld residents when they didn't receive the $51 million in the first place. There'd be a huge #VICBIAS uproar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Itd be nice...but the nsw govt isnt going to 20 million to vic/qld residents when they didn't receive the $51 million in the first place. There'd be a huge #VICBIAS uproar
Well it'll be a sad day in the history of this country if NSW just sit on their hands over this.
Morally its wrong.

She has 7 million followers on instagram because of funny videos and that is how she raised the money, she is not "dining out" on any fame from the bushfires she already had it.

She does that 'look at moi' thing very well though - if you like that sort of thing... I'd like to buy her at my price and sell her at hers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back