No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This. Also, as if kids don’t know the score/who won in those games that ‘their too young to be worrying about the score’ & ‘it’s not about winning it’s about participation’.
By oath they know the score, then it's pecking order time, practiced hard in the schoolyard. The PC stuff has to be for the parents and the school administrators convinced that kids will better; as if ignorance is bliss.

Although I don't agree with junior sports that don't have scoring, I think the effects of it are well overstated.

Kids aren't stupid, they watch sports and know there has to be a winner and loser and they will learn it as they grow older anyway.

Alec Baldwin killed someone on a movie set.
He used to do the Latitude ads.
Don’t make out like it was deliberate, he fired a prop gun, it was a terrible accident that should never have happened, especially since Brandon Lee died in the exact same way during filming of The Crow

Was always more frightened by William Baldwin than Alec Baldwin.
Genuinely scary in Sliver (1993) with Sharon Stone.
Remember the soundtrack had the UB40 song.
The film was directed by Aussie Phillip Noyce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mega sooks are so F'kn precious and so F'kn sensitive these days. Gone are the days when we could have a good laugh at ourselves and move on to the important things in life!!

Fair dinkum, Monty Python, Paul Hogan, D Generation, etc all need to be introduced into the school curriculum before everyone goes completely mad!!
What's going to be funny in 25 years is when all the woke princesses who are convinced they are the pinnacle of human evolution in terms of enlightenment get called out by there children for ruining the world and there lives ...happens to every generation ..but my god the young today are especially entitled ...it's going to devestate them ...can't wait

In all honesty, every generation has been softer than the one before it if you think about it. I doubt any Boomer could handle life as a caveman ( same with most young people).

Usually society becomes smarter as it comes softer :think:
All the great civilizations collapse for similar reasons ...they get to comfortable , corrupt and soft (Rome Egypt etc)...western civilization will just be the latest one ...the way it's going we might get to see it first hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back