No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had the Michael Hutchence doco on TV.
Michael was greedy.
He set up a tax shelter.
His lawyer had control of all financial assets.
When he died unexpectedly, the attorney took all the property and other assets, valued in current day terms at $40 million.
The lawyer left the belt for the family.
Who'd he barrack for?

They had the Michael Hutchence doco on TV.
Michael was greedy.
He set up a tax shelter.
His lawyer had control of all financial assets.
When he died unexpectedly, the attorney took all the property and other assets, valued in current day terms at $40 million.
The lawyer left the belt for the family.
Hutchence leaves $1/2 mill to Greenpeace & Amnesty. And doesn't want his daughter to have her share until she's an adult. Seems like he made a decision based on consideration of her welfare. By someone who had he interests at heart.
Him putting his money in tax shelters is smart. Who doesn't? ACDC and the Stones didn't/couldn't live in their own countries to minimise the amount of tax they had to pay.
Hutch took a leaf out of Kerry Packers book. Minimise your tax. Hesus, even I do it. And like MH, I am trusting some of my money to people who could rip me off.
I hope Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lilly can get what she's 'entitled' to. She will have to lawyer up. But again, estates can be and are challenged all the time.

Tim Paine out after texting pictures of middle stump apparently.
Mr Clean, says a lot about integrity investigations in Australian Sport, totally cleared when he should have walked the plank, Cricket Australia has learnt from the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Clean, says a lot about integrity investigations in Australian Sport, totally cleared when he should have walked the plank, Cricket Australia has learnt from the AFL
That’s the real story isn’t it.. that cricket Australia knew about it just a few months after they appointed him captain in 2018

It’s just a dick. Everyone seen one. Prudes

vb longneck PM’s me a black one every new account
Revealed: Mike Tyson had pre-fight sex with groupie to stop him ‘killing’ opponents
Andrew Court from Fox Sports

"Mike Tyson would have sex to “loosen up” before his boxing bouts because he was filled with so much adrenaline that he feared he would kill his opponents, his former bodyguard says..."

Rudy Gonzalez — who also served as Tyson’s chauffeur during the 1980s — made the claim during an interview with the Sun, suggesting Tyson, now 55, would

Unfortunately it’s a long line of sporting bodies in this country that look the other way if they can
CA didn't look the other way.
Sexting between two consenting adults 4 years ago.
If you read the published texts she was a very willing participant just as naughty.

This is very fishy to be released on the eve of the ashes series, obviously to destabilise the team and captain.

“Nearly four years ago, I was involved in a text exchange with a then-colleague. At the time, the exchange was the subject of a thorough CA Integrity Unit investigation, throughout which I fully participated in and openly participated in. That investigation and a Cricket Tasmania HR investigation at the same time found that there had been no breach of the Cricket Australia Code of Conduct."

Cancel culture strikes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back