No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
CA didn't look the other way.
Sexting between two consenting adults 4 years ago.
If you read the published texts she was a very willing participant just as naughty.

This is very fishy to be released on the eve of the ashes series, obviously to destabilise the team and captain.

“Nearly four years ago, I was involved in a text exchange with a then-colleague. At the time, the exchange was the subject of a thorough CA Integrity Unit investigation, throughout which I fully participated in and openly participated in. That investigation and a Cricket Tasmania HR investigation at the same time found that there had been no breach of the Cricket Australia Code of Conduct."

Cancel culture strikes again.
I don’t doubt the cancel culture is true, but the shiela complained when it happened, and reading the fox sports reports , Cricket Australigave it a cursory glance, remember the AFL and the druggies, no case to answer , cleared by an ”independent AFL tribunal”, the swimmers clears by swimming Australia subsequently suspended, it’s a long held belief that Aussies are whiter than white,

T
I don’t doubt the cancel culture is true, but the shiela complained when it happened, and reading the fox sports reports , Cricket Australigave it a cursory glance, remember the AFL and the druggies, no case to answer , cleared by an ”independent AFL tribunal”, the swimmers clears by swimming Australia subsequently suspended, it’s a long held belief that Aussies are whiter than white,
She was a willing participant. And it wasn't a cursory glance, it was a full investigation by CA and a seperate investigation by Cricket Tas.

"Cricket Tasmania Chairman, Andrew Gaggin, said no complaint was raised at the time in November, 2017, or when the employee's position was terminated.

"Cricket Tasmania said in a statement it only became aware of allegations raised against Paine by a former Cricket Tasmania employee when formal charges of theft were laid against that employee in mid-2018.

"Mr Gaggin said criminal charges against the former employee were still pending and it was inappropriate to comment further as the matter was still before the courts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She was a willing participant. And it wasn't a cursory glance, it was a full investigation by CA and a seperate investigation by Cricket Tas.

"Cricket Tasmania Chairman, Andrew Gaggin, said no complaint was raised at the time in November, 2017, or when the employee's position was terminated.

"Cricket Tasmania said in a statement it only became aware of allegations raised against Paine by a former Cricket Tasmania employee when formal charges of theft were laid against that employee in mid-2018.

"Mr Gaggin said criminal charges against the former employee were still pending and it was inappropriate to comment further as the matter was still before the courts.
still not the behaviour you expect from a married man. can't see him in the green baggy for much longer.

still not the behaviour you expect from a married man. can't see him in the green baggy for much longer.
Him no longer being captain isn’t a bad thing anyway, if he wasn’t captain he probably doesn’t hold his spot, not to mention how many bad decisions he consistently makes.

"Bonnie Paine thought the incident had been settled in 2018 and is “frustrated” it has come out in public.

“I feel a bit frustrated that it’s all been brought up and aired in the public when we’d put it to bed years ago," she said.

“I have moved forward since then. I feel like there is a lot of injustice for it being dragged out again."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back