Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
CH7 news shots from the air was staggering. What was even more funny certain news outlets calling it a "right wing" based protest..... lol.
Was Dans Gestapo out?

i can barely move this morning. fu** me i am stiff.
Not from drumming I hope,drumming stuffs your back up.
Had to put my dog down yesterday. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do. His name was Butch, he was an English Mastiff with brindle Tiger stripes. I am so broken hearted. He was my best mate for 15 years. Came to work with me every day. The most loyal, gentle and kind friend a bloke could ever have.

I know folks don't want this forum used for a dogs memorial but I just need to get it out of my system and damm this place has been like a second home to me for quite a few years now.

All my kids came over to be with my wife and I afterwards and we have just cried and cried. **** I never thought I was so bloody soft but I loved that dog. Anyway, I just needed to share that to get it off my chest.

Bye Butch. I love you mate.
Condolences mate,my mum's family dog,a Bull Terrier had the same name.
RIP Butch.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Had to put my dog down yesterday. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do. His name was Butch, he was an English Mastiff with brindle Tiger stripes. I am so broken hearted. He was my best mate for 15 years. Came to work with me every day. The most loyal, gentle and kind friend a bloke could ever have.

I know folks don't want this forum used for a dogs memorial but I just need to get it out of my system and damm this place has been like a second home to me for quite a few years now.

All my kids came over to be with my wife and I afterwards and we have just cried and cried. **** I never thought I was so bloody soft but I loved that dog. Anyway, I just needed to share that to get it off my chest.

Bye Butch. I love you mate.

sorry to hear mate I had to put my dog down to last month :( and it’s ok to cry doesn’t mean your soft , I cried a lot over my dog to and still miss him heaps .

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Was Dans Gestapo out?
No... Police reported only 1 arrest.

The overwhelming majority of protesters were ordinary everyday people concerned about this horrific legislation.

No lockdown = No Stasi.
But if the bill in its current format is passed then this type of anti government demonsation "can be" deemed illegal (and that's for both sides of politics in the future)
Frightening stuff.

Unfortunately It's a different world we now live in.

Not from drumming I hope,drumming stuffs your back up.

Condolences mate,my mum's family dog,a Bull Terrier had the same name.
RIP Butch.

nah, cricket. Batted for 30 overs and had a trundle for 5 overs. The body doesn’t pull up much too good these days.

Batted for 30 overs?
So raise the bat? I can picture you hoiking them into the carpark…

Nah, had to steady the ship. I open the batting. I hit a single first ball, then watched the bowler be on a hatrick. Just held an end up. Had to. Quite often I would hit a single and get stuck at the other end. Went out on 47. But, we won our first game in years. I gunned the tail and took 5/10 off 4.5 overs. Yes, used to be a left arm quick.

Personally i find the top bunk is way better for the back than the trundle.

Agree.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Nah, had to steady the ship. I open the batting. I hit a single first ball, then watched the bowler be on a hatrick. Just held an end up. Had to. Quite often I would hit a single and get stuck at the other end. Went out on 47. But, we won our first game in years. I gunned the tail and took 5/10 off 4.5 overs. Yes, used to be a left arm quick.

Agree.
I assume you got out number 7-11?

I assume you got out number 7-11?

We recovered from 2/1 to 3/29 to 5/84. I went out to make it 6/106, we recovered to make 7-179 off 45 overs (batted the dig out). Job done.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
1637625419554.png

fu** mate its one question ay...who'd you get out?

some weak campaigner called Bradman (no good to a short ball), snicked out some dude called Waugh, lb’d some dude called Fitch and a couple of other hacks.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
some weak campaigner called Bradman (no good to a short ball), snicked out some dude called Waugh, lb’d some dude called Fitch and a couple of other hacks.
Ol' mate Fitch. He's the fat campaigner with the ripped whites that you can see his ball bag through as he's rolling over his slow left armers?

Ol' mate Fitch. He's the fat campaigner with the ripped whites that you can see his ball bag through as he's rolling over his slow left armers?

Flat, slow trundler. You know the type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back