No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They made a doco earlier this year "My name is Gullpilil". Incredibly moving. Also highly recommend "Charlie's Country". šŸ‘
Never seen the doco but ABC have just removed it from iview..? No idea why. People are keen to watch it.

Sad to hear in an interview today when he was on the croc dundee set it was John Mellion who introduced him to booze and how to act drunk and that set him on a life of alcolism.

So they have opened up a zip ride to cross the Yarra.
Outstanding idea by the Melb City Council.
For 45 mins you get 44.40 secs of setup / instructions etc and a 20 sec crossing.
All for $50.
Won't last past xmas.

Never seen the doco but ABC have just removed it from iview..? No idea why. People are keen to watch it.

Sad to hear in an interview today when he was on the croc dundee set it was John Mellion who introduced him to booze and how to act drunk and that set him on a life of alcolism.

most probably got removed out of respect for the mourning process

For 45 mins you get 44.40 secs of setup / instructions etc and a 20 sec crossing.
All for $50.
Won't last past xmas.
JB Hi-Fi was selling the entire Richmond 2020 season dvd boxed set for $25 the other night. I know what's better value. šŸ˜Ž

I think I might of mentioned it before but I have a strong family connection with Gulpilil
He lives with my Nan when he was still travelling to do with his early dancing
He and my uncle became very good friends to the point that my uncle was his minder for decades

Growing up he would attend our family Xmas parties and was like an uncle to me

If anyone is interested in his biography (called Gulpilil) one of the chapter is about his time with my family

I think I might of mentioned it before but I have a strong family connection with Gulpilil
He and my uncle became very good friends to the point that my uncle was his minder for decades

If anyone is interested in his biography (called Gulpilil) one of the chapter is about his time with my family
Awesome.

Thanks mate, itā€™s weird now that he has passed growing up he was just like a member of the family, itā€™s only as I got older and now that he has passed and seeing the tributes that I have really realised what a massive figure he was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate, itā€™s weird now that he has passed growing up he was just like a member of the family, itā€™s only as I got older and now that he has passed and seeing the tributes that I have really realised what a massive figure he was
Would have been incredible knowing him. Must be a big loss to you and your family.

So
All for $50.
Won't last past xmas.
So Sally capped it at 44.40 sec. Tightass.

(maybe if you weigh 150kg it will take 1min.21sec.... better value)

Amazing...ā¤

Make sure you pricks get around me this morning on SEN. I am trying to win the car in the caller of the year at 8am. We are logging in around 7.30am.

Make sure you pricks get around me this morning on SEN. I am trying to win the car in the caller of the year at 8am. We are logging in around 7.30am.
Knowing how tight ass SEN are.
1638478620260.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back