No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great sports rivalry, a lot of spite.
Paine swore at Ashwin after Ashwin called him over the hill, but they made up after.
People who claimed Test cricket was finished are absolutely deluded.
All India needs to do is draw in Brisbane and they remain reigning champions.
That's why there is so much at stake.

best form of the game no doubt

I love a bit of sledging in sport, did a lot of it in my time...

But Paine was sh!t yesterday... If you're going to lip off, you have to back it up, he couldn't... And the art of sledging is generally in one liners that are direct... not constant rambling like Paine did yesterday... Between him, Wade and LooseBusChange... they were an embarrassment.

And Steve Smith, get the farrkk off the pitch if your not batting mate... Old Crocodile Tears Smudge... true colours always shine through eventually.

I love a bit of sledging in sport, did a lot of it in my time...

But Paine was sh!t yesterday... If you're going to lip off, you have to back it up, he couldn't... And the art of sledging is generally in one liners that are direct... not constant rambling like Paine did yesterday... Between him, Wade and LooseBusChange... they were an embarrassment.

And Steve Smith, get the farrkk off the pitch if your not batting mate... Old Crocodile Tears Smudge... true colours always shine through eventually.
he had a bad day all round. but he's been a leadership plus for us. look at his total body of work as skipper.

he had a bad day all round. but he's been a leadership plus for us. look at his total body of work as skipper.
Thats why I said yesterday... didn't say always...

I agree he navigated through a terrible time, and performed admirably...

Wade on the other hand, I think he's always a d!ck... and a big reason he was out of the team for so long...

I have to admit, the Aussie cricket team is the only national sporting team I REALLY struggle to support, always seems to attract *******s!

The famous Stokehouse restaurant had a fire because the kitchen exhaust was clogged with oil.
The common house fire, so to speak, would be caused by an electrical fault.
Like I wrote the other day, when there are accelerants found at the scene, police will investigate forensically.
Then they look at marital status and so on.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know police receive psychological training but I do wonder at times how they keep sane and mentally detached.
Imagine to come across a crime scene potentially of the charred remains of a mother and three children.
It's a bad one.
I guess you have to look at it clinically and constructively and remedy the case as you best you can.

Last edited:
The cop the first on the scene the other day looked pretty calm.
I think they knew at the time what had happened.
You have to take a deep breath, step back, collect your thoughts, solve the problem, however horrific the case might be.

Geez cricket is always like that.
A nothing story where if you mouth off and can’t back it up you look stupid.
But that’s where the story ends.

Australia's Coon cheese chooses new name
Australian cheese brand Coon has finally picked a new (less racially dubious) name – Cheer.
Saputo Dairy who produces the cheese undertook a review of the Australian brand which took into account the “current attitudes and perspectives” after the community questioned the original name, which is also a racial slur.
The global head of Saputo Lino A Supato issued a statement:
Our decision to change the name of Australia’s much-loved cheese reinforces this commitment to build a culture of acceptance, inclusion and respect where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
The new name, Cheer, was chosen because it “signals happiness”, Saputo Dairy Australia commercial director Cam Bruce said.
Cheer Cheese enriches everyday moments, with our signature taste that brightens your morning, noon or night.
Cheer cheese will be on the supermarket shelves nationwide from July 2021.
Coon cheese has been sold in Australia since the 1930s and was originally named after the American who developed the maturation process, Edward William Coon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reckon the cheese platter gurus at the Dees will be right onto this as it "signals happiness" and it's taste "brightens your morning, noon and night"

Reckon the cheese platter gurus at the Dees will be right onto this as it "signals happiness" and it's taste "brightens your morning, noon and night"
is there a vegan cheese version of cheer for ben brown

Australia's Coon cheese chooses new name
Australian cheese brand Coon has finally picked a new (less racially dubious) name – Cheer.
Saputo Dairy who produces the cheese undertook a review of the Australian brand which took into account the “current attitudes and perspectives” after the community questioned the original name, which is also a racial slur.
The global head of Saputo Lino A Supato issued a statement:

The new name, Cheer, was chosen because it “signals happiness”, Saputo Dairy Australia commercial director Cam Bruce said.

Cheer cheese will be on the supermarket shelves nationwide from July 2021.
Coon cheese has been sold in Australia since the 1930s and was originally named after the American who developed the maturation process, Edward William Coon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Swans marketing opportunity.

Thats why I said yesterday... didn't say always...

I agree he navigated through a terrible time, and performed admirably...

Wade on the other hand, I think he's always a d!ck... and a big reason he was out of the team for so long...

I have to admit, the Aussie cricket team is the only national sporting team I REALLY struggle to support, always seems to attract *******s!
if you have a look back through the ages we're not as bad as some. the poms, indians and south africans all have plenty of skeletons in their cupboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back