No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been watching the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 games. Great to see Tucky, Pushup and Mcguane running around again.
But the commentary about the tigers building towards something special was the best bit.

Great grond to watch footy at the Gabba. Went with bro last year to the final was great, although i must Lions have some of the most worst supporters going around, well that night they did where i was sitting.
Yeh I went to the final, great to watch footy at.

I found there supporters were not as passionate, even thats not the right word, not as rusted on to footy as most. Like footy was knew to them or the family, and there wasn't a lifetime of memories based around footy.

It's not a knock, just a bit like a new foal learning the game

Yeh I went to the final, great to watch footy at.

I found there supporters were not as passionate, even thats not the right word, not as rusted on to footy as most. Like footy was knew to them or the family, and there wasn't a lifetime of memories based around footy.

It's not a knock, just a bit like a new foal learning the game

They might get a few more through the doors in the future if the Lions continue to do better considering the Broncos are a dumpster fire at the moment

They might get a few more through the doors in the future if the Lions continue to do better considering the Broncos are a dumpster fire at the moment
I agree, another solid year, make finals while the Broncos continue to go like a busted arse

552a39cb5ed202f0b1e720e2f1f8fd75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tigs2010 out shopping again

Just been watching the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 games. Great to see Tucky, Pushup and Mcguane running around again.

I think a lot of Tucky's legion of critics on this board would heavily revise (or outright retract) their past comments having seen how beautifully he would have fitted into our premiership sides.

I miss watching him and Jackson going around as much as any of our legends.

Enquiries for Jim's Mowing franchises up 641 on this time last year, and the Handyman franchise 135, registrations for "fencing" businesses with ABN/business name registration top all other new registrations.
Hopefully many will be putting savings and super to good use going by the preliminary reports.

Oh goody, so Jim's has had 642 inquiries then, Handyman 136 maybe 137, and fencing businesses are up in America too due to all the looting......
In 12 months time Current Affair will start dusting off those "The Franchisor ripped me off" expose' claiming false and misleading information, the stuff they didn't even read anyway..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh goody, so Jim's has had 642 inquiries then, Handyman 136 maybe 137, and fencing businesses are up in America too due to all the looting......
In 12 months time Current Affair will start dusting off those "The Franchisor ripped me off" expose' claiming false and misleading information, the stuff they didn't even read anyway..........
Oh good hope that all leads to healthy competition in reducing new fencing costs...

Oh good hope that all leads to healthy competition in reducing new fencing costs...
Although I would question the logic of people wanting to start a mowing business when a large portion of the workforce are on stand down or lost employment and coming into winter when mowing services will be at its lowest point of demand

Also they would want to make sure they get the correct insurance or it could be extremely costly if they accedently damage a car or some property... a lot more goes into starting a small business than just registering a trade business name

By all means start a small business and work for yourself but make sure you pick your market or else it can cost you a lot more in the long run

Last edited:
Looks like Groupie

If it is he is simply loitering in the baking goods aisle - seriously he's not going to buy any of that s**t? - perhaps his new pick up spot

Absolutely no idea what this rant is supposed to mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back