No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oasis set to reform.
Wouldn't mind to see on tour.
My brother saw Liam on a train in Britain, a big lad, said he was polite.
Late career Oasis ballad, written by Noel.

Whitney on SBS TV.
The one doco I can't watch.
Rise and fall of Whitney Houston though drug addiction is probably the saddest I know of.
Brilliant talent gone to waste.
Tom Petty was on several painkillers for his hip pain, mixing them with anti-depressants, heroin.
Sometimes wonder if Cobain was alive today, touring in the future, what it would be like.
Come As You Are one of the best, genius melody.

Last edited:
Whitney on SBS TV.
Rise and fall of Whitney Houston though drug addiction is probably the saddest I know of.
Tom Petty was on several painkillers for his hip pain, mixing them with anti-depressants, heroin.
Sometimes wonder if Cobain was alive today, touring in the future, what it would be like.
His body of work was sensational.
Cobain was the first of the emos. Nirvana fans just dont want to admit it. Hes probably the supreme emo.

Last edited:
Would have either sold out big time or became a hermit and put out obscure 7' of whatever. Think at one point he was going to disband Nirvana and join Babes in Toyland as 2nd guitarist.
Always gets bonus points for blowing his brains out with Dylan Carlson's shottie.

How damn cool is this pic.

20210226_221632-jpg.1066042

looks almost real

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitney on SBS TV.
whitney houston was gifted her first grammy
should have went to sade

The new Spears documentary has gained global attention, not that I would necessarily watch it.
It's of a similar theme to the Houston one, as I wrote before.
Rise and fall.
Houston's decline is the saddest of all, she started out as a gospel singer.
Waste of a great talent, disturbing stuff.
Cobain is one of the greats, only a fktard on meth would dispute it.
theyellowsash is on meth????

Whitney on SBS TV.
Houston died at 42, a loss of a talent no doubt. Had a 20 odd year career in pop music. Better than nothing. Not really a fan so not particularly gutted. Petty an even longer career making music into his 60s. His early work was his best.the songwriter from Mazzy Star, a band I liked, died from cancer loss of a talented artist but hardly before his time.
While Keith Richards and Iggy pop live on.
The tragedies for me are the musos that die in their 20s. That's a waste of talent. Jimi Hendrix is the one that could have taken music anywhere

spare me the martyrdom of cobain. i like his music generally, but the bloke was a whingy little s**t. he had everything you could wish for. a successful career doing something you presumably love, plenty of money do be able to do what he wanted and live healthy and well, friends, a family and a kid. that he chose to have a sook and throw it all away on drugs is not something to look up to and idolise. he is not a martyr, he is a rich drug abusing sook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back