No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
No, but they have just raised them in parliament.
They didn't support the rumours, but want 11 questions answered re his time off
conspiracy theory from staley who has been twice booked for driving pissed. didn't have the guts to raise them outside coward's castle.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
conspiracy theory from staley who has been twice booked for driving pissed. didn't have the guts to raise them outside coward's castle.
What about Andrews wife, pissed, knocking the kid off his bike and seriously injuring him. . Dan Andrews was "apparently" in the passenger seat, police "forgot" to breath check her.

Not Important

Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
What about Andrews wife, pissed, knocking the kid off his bike and seriously injuring him. . Dan Andrews was "apparently" in the passenger seat, police "forgot" to breath check her.
later investigated and cleared is my memory. but it's a diversion. staley was, maybe still is, a piss pot. if all rumours are unfounded the liberals can kiss office away for decades. and according to one defo lawyer some lib commentary outside coward's castle might well be actionable.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
CCP modus operandi

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
CCP modus operandi
Laurel and Hardy assumed each of the other performed the breath test. Highly "unusual "According to cop commissioner Ashton at the time.

BUT it wasn't Dans's wife's fault, it was the 15 year old who actually hit her.

"Mr Andrews said the family was returning to the place they had rented in the popular holiday town, after a morning at the beach, when his wife made a right turn.

He said there was a bike path running along the side of the road, which was well hidden by tea trees.

Mr Andrews said the boy suddenly hit their car in what was "probably one of the most sickening, awful things I have ever experienced".

"He was moving at speed, he absolutely T-boned the car, hit it at such force he was literally inside the car. That's how much the windscreen was depressed, he flew up over the car and hit the road," he said."

Lolololololololol

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Laurel and Hardy assumed each of the other performed the breath test. Highly "unusual "According to cop commissioner Ashton at the time.

BUT it wasn't Dans's wife's fault, it was the 15 year old who actually hit her.

"Mr Andrews said the family was returning to the place they had rented in the popular holiday town, after a morning at the beach, when his wife made a right turn.

He said there was a bike path running along the side of the road, which was well hidden by tea trees.

Mr Andrews said the boy suddenly hit their car in what was "probably one of the most sickening, awful things I have ever experienced".

"He was moving at speed, he absolutely T-boned the car, hit it at such force he was literally inside the car. That's how much the windscreen was depressed, he flew up over the car and hit the road," he said."

Lolololololololol

in a police state the head honcho never gets done, we have had a similar thing up here with police commissioners husband

Did anyone else happen to watch love on the spectrum? Loved it and Geez it’s embarrassing for the general population how honest and forthright people with autism are compared to everyone else.
We are all full of s**t really!!

May 23, 2010
Leafy Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Richmond
Did anyone else happen to watch love on the spectrum? Loved it and Geez it’s embarrassing for the general population how honest and forthright people with autism are compared to everyone else.
We are all full of sh*t really!!

Playing catch up on this one.
A superb insight into the lives of families touched by autism. Opened my eyes...a lot!
It's touching, informative, farken hilarious at times and sad.
I'm watching the couple in Vegas for the pool comp. Gold. She's a ripper.

Not Important

Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
It's exactly like they said on the news.
There is a power vacuum now with the collapse of the Comancheros.
Presumably, Mitchell and his circle are omnipotent now and can destroy their rivals.
The Calabrians are compromised and cannot be trusted, because one of their group could be an informant.
They will presumably murder the man in prison who supplied the phones.
It is the code of honour.
He knows what is coming to him.
View attachment 1150223
heard a former intelligence bloke yesterday say there will be a flood of gear on the market now as the distributors offload. then some revenge thuggery followed by a lack of gear on the streets while the mob reorganise. then operations as normal.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 3.07.58 pm.png

Best

Jul 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
heard a former intelligence bloke yesterday say there will be a flood of gear on the market now as the distributors offload. then some revenge thuggery followed by a lack of gear on the streets while the mob reorganise. then operations as normal.
It is suss how they never catch the really big fish. This op has been running for 3 years you would think some of the king pins would have bee nabbed. But as you say it will all be back to normal (minus a few soldiers) in weeks for the mob.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond

I loved both seasons, well worth checking out the first one in case you missed it because there are numerous people who span both seasons and it adds a lot more context to their journey(s) than only seeing the 2nd.

The kind of show that only the ABC would produce and do so well, much to their credit. :thumbsu:

Being on the spectrum myself, you'd be amazed at how often I've had to delete posts I've spent a bit of time composing where I've teed off in the interest of not causing trouble on the board.

I loved both seasons, well worth checking out the first one in case you missed it because there are numerous people who span both seasons and it adds a lot more context to their journey(s) than only seeing the 2nd.

The kind of show that only the ABC would produce and do so well, much to their credit. :thumbsu:
Sweet I’m gonna watch
I watched ‘Atypical’ which was on Netflix.

Was on the spectrum comedy/drama, was decent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back