No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We might get to go to the west coast game.......you wouldn’t expect too many Gold Coast supporters there

Yep, but a lot of Tiger Boys up here in QLD! Small capacity too. I will be in there pitching though, as I'm sure you will too

Last edited:
Been working a spicy noodle recipe of mine lately. Nothing fancy but thought it was worth posting for anyone that wants a quick lunch/dinner, you’ll be surprised with the results

2x packs noodles. Just the 2 min ones do the job
Shredded ham or salami
Spring onion
Olives (optional)

Stir through with 2 tablespoons soy sauce, dollop of butter and some ABC hot sauce. It’s a guaranteed pleaser.

Anyone else having a battle with Supercoach? I've been trawling through the grubby oppo boards looking for their best-22 opinions for hours and researching players I've scarcely heard of ready for Thursday's relaunch...feels like I've had to put way more time in this year, to the point it hardly seems worth it.

Hope they manage to find the young bloke lost at Mt Disappointment
It’s been a few days now

Been bugging the hell out of me all day thinking about that poor little fella out there for a 2nd night in the freezing cold and what his poor family must be going through.

I think we're at hoping for a miracle stage now sadly.

AFL still talking hubs..... the AFL needs a real ceo, not the pathetic one they currently have, and for a bloke on 5 mill plus he is so indecisive, Qld allowing fans , SA allowing fans, NRL flying in and flying out, NRL allowing fans, meanwhile Gilligan is still talking hubs, Seria A will allow fans, meanwhile Gilligan is saying no to fans.

NRL got a two week jump on AFL , why ? They were talking to the same govt advisers as the AFL, yet Gilligan couldnt make a decision, if it wasn’t for the TVMoney and HIS bonuses, we wouldn’t even be having a season, meanwhile AFL media sycophants are telling us what a great job he is doing. No one has the guts to call him out. India test series is going ahead, meanwhile Gilligan is unsure if we can complete the season.

Been working a spicy noodle recipe of mine lately. Nothing fancy but thought it was worth posting for anyone that wants a quick lunch/dinner, you’ll be surprised with the results

2x packs noodles. Just the 2 min ones do the job
Shredded ham or salami
Spring onion
Olives (optional)

Stir through with 2 tablespoons soy sauce, dollop of butter and some ABC hot sauce. It’s a guaranteed pleaser.

Gonna try that tonight :) do you cook the two min noodles and drain all the water or you leave some in as soup type ? Do you put the salami etc in pot and cook or just add to noodles ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL still talking hubs..... the AFL needs a real ceo, not the pathetic one they currently have, and for a bloke on 5 mill plus he is so indecisive, Qld allowing fans , SA allowing fans, NRL flying in and flying out, NRL allowing fans, meanwhile Gilligan is still talking hubs, Seria A will allow fans, meanwhile Gilligan is saying no to fans.

NRL got a two week jump on AFL , why ? They were talking to the same govt advisers as the AFL, yet Gilligan couldnt make a decision, if it wasn’t for the TVMoney and HIS bonuses, we wouldn’t even be having a season, meanwhile AFL media sycophants are telling us what a great job he is doing. No one has the guts to call him out. India test series is going ahead, meanwhile Gilligan is unsure if we can complete the season.
It’s not Gil’s fault the WA government is cooked, they’re the ones holding everything back from a relatively normal season. The NRL hasn’t had to deal with SA & WA governments.

Amazing...

TBH i said to the bride last night that I doubted he even made it through the first night given how cold it has been and he had no food or water....
Had a similar convo with the mrs last night
I live pretty close to Mt Disappointment and have been 4WD on there quite a lot

it’s very dense bushland And would of been extremely cold overnight

Nothing short of a miracle that he’s alive would of been terrifying for him

To name a mountain that name must be pretty s**t lol

Great news that they found him :)

Cook noodles by themselves, drain well, put in serving bowl/s, add everything else and stir through. Dead easy :thumbsu:
For a little extra flav add some sesame oil but don't over do it, great with chicken as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back