No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devastating for business.
A friend has a real estate business.
They obeyed all the lockdown rules, gradually re-open, then lockdown again.
Hope they get a stopgap vaccine soon enough just to control the worst aspects of the virus.
Might mutate from year to year.

Yeah I’m sure the traffic jams on Dandenong road and the Monash ramps, everyone had a genuine essential reason to not be at home.

All of them.

You sound like Andrew Bolt again. But we’ve been there before haven’t we Boltzzar...
couldn't you have ordered online?

We were at a green grocer in thomastown last week. An elderly migrant couple came up next to us so we moved away a little. He had a mask she did not. The old woman coughed into her hand and then stuck that same hand into the mushrooms. People here don't give a fu**!
That's been happening forever, it's almost like people have forgotten what life was like and think that anything anyone does in 2020 is for the first time ever.

I am also sure, that if you make a position redundant, you are not allowed to fill that same position for a period of 2 years I think...
Was an old safeguard to stop people using this to get around unfair dismissal.

Depends on size of the business. If they have fewer then 20, they can replace the role with in 6 months

Never knew why people are allowed to touch fresh fruit/veggies at the supermarket with their bare hands anyway. It's disgusting and you don't know where people have been or how many don't wash their hands reguarly.

Ever buy fresh fruit/veggies and think of how many hands have been all over it? Especially with fruit, at least veggies are cooked.

Should be made to use disposable gloves, or tongs or something.

Never knew why people are allowed to touch fresh fruit/veggies at the supermarket with their bare hands anyway. It's disgusting and you don't know where people have been or how many don't wash their hands reguarly.

Ever buy fresh fruit/veggies and think of how many hands have been all over it? Especially with fruit, at least veggies are cooked.

Should be made to use disposable gloves, or tongs or something.
Total touching ban from now on in every shop/department store sounds the go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's been happening forever, it's almost like people have forgotten what life was like and think that anything anyone does in 2020 is for the first time ever.
Yeah it has been happening forever but we're in the middle of a pandemic in case you haven’t noticed.

Apparently it’s already hit rural areas. Unfortunately there’s too many selfish people in Melbourne at the moment to actually take the restrictions to heart. I saw on Instagram there were crowds of people on The Mornington Peninsula yesterday whale watching.

I wish people would stay bloody home! I’ve left the house maybe 5 times since March other than exercise, and that was during June! I’m as sick of staying home as the next person but I’m not going to ignore the restrictions and leave the house for anything other than shopping for necessities or exercise!

I really hate the human race at the moment! :(
agree, it’s the arrogance of some people, and the great Australian, she’ll be right mate, it won’t happen to me attitude

We’ll survive, we always do, but there are so many people out there that won’t change their habits unless it happens to them.

My dad told me there was a group of people that ordered KFC for about 20 people last night, apparently it was on the radio. KFC employees had to call the cops, I admire them for that, would not have been easy, the idiots ended up being fined about $26,000, they probably won’t learn from it though. :(
They won’t pay the fine, they will get assistance to get a lawyer who will scream civil rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back