No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not taking the piss Sterge mate but considering the current state of our lives politics is pretty much unavoidable and I understand people didn’t want it in this thread.
People need something though just for their state of mind but I get it too it can have an adverse effect on mental health the other way too.
Just don’t know why people get so personal or take things personally but I’m not so sure about just banning all political talk on the board among posters with whom people are familiar.
Fine line I know but maybe just make it super strict for any personal s**t and then that’s it- thread ban.
Give me the hammer I’ll ******* do it!😂
And cheer up people let’s smile a bit, I’m going to make another video later for some fun, a Richmond themed one.

Ok..
I said i’d do my best to lighten the mood so I’ve had fun winding mates up adding a lot more salt about the tigers and made this for them, go your hardest guys and give me s**t I can handle it! But have fun, take the piss and let’s keep adding salt!

Ok..
I said i’d do my best to lighten the mood so I’ve had fun winding mates up adding a lot more salt about the tigers and made this for them, go your hardest guys and give me sh*t I can handle it! But have fun, take the piss and let’s keep adding salt!

Lost me with the Yankees hat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garry Lyon blathering on in the media claiming Dusty is protected.
View attachment 934178
are they still going on about that push in the back?
It should have been a free against Dusty, but he isn’t the first to have gotten away with that and won’t be the last.

are they still going on about that push in the back?
It should have been a free against Dusty, but he isn’t the first to have gotten away with that and won’t be the last.
He was referring to pushing at the opponent in the upper body.
Dusty receives a fine.
I think Lyon thinks he should be suspended.
Amazing they fined Papley, but not Ward.
The Ward free changed the result of the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back