No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
That's why I said we need the backstory.

Regardless, do you condone the actions of the police for simply refusing to give a name at a CV checkpoint when the cars rego would do?
Obviously something was said before the edited version was aired for the cop to react that way.

If you were in his shoes what would you do considering she wasn't going to budge on her stance?
Letting her go would send the wrong message.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Obviously something was said before the edited version was aired for the cop to react that way.

If you were in his shoes what would you do considering she wasn't going to budge on her stance?
Letting her go would send the wrong message.
Her rego would give all the details.
A few times I've been pulled up without it on me and just had to take it to the station later that day. ( I think once I was fined for not having it)

Letting her go would be normal, now it's going to be a massive political s**t storm for Patton and Andrews.

Lawyers already lining up wou l d be my guess

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
I do not understand what the "offence" was.
She had the valid documents.
The problem is the police hold regular press conferences when they vilify members of the general public.
This leads to public hatred and resentment of police.
The public are ultimately the victims of the disaster, which was not of their own making.
We saw similar police corruption in the Lawyer X case.
The Herald Sun was forced to sue police 25 times, to overturn court suppression and redaction orders.
Police even wanted to censor the term "Lawyer X".

Last edited:
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't understand what the "offence" was.
The problem is the police hold regular press conferences, when they abuse members of the public.
The public are ultimately the victims of the disaster.
I though it was interesting the cop wouldn't give the woman her phone saying it was an offence under the road safty act to have a phone while under arrest.
Possitive that's what she said, should go back and have another look.

RFCGloryJC

Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I find it quite depressing, I cannot fathom it all.
The police have become compromised by the regular press conferences, abusing the general public.
The police taskforce assigned to the Lawyer X royal commission, in other words to indemnify themselves, is larger than the domestic violence taskforce.
They are shifting resources and thus taxpayer funds and assets to protect themselves.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Her rego would give all the details.
A few times I've been pulled up without it on me and just had to take it to the station later that day. ( I think once I was fined for not having it)

Letting her go would be normal, now it's going to be a massive political sh*t storm for Patton and Andrews.

Lawyers already lining up wou l d be my guess
She might have borrowed her grannies car.
If they let her go she'd put it on social media on how she got through ala Karen black.
Then Dan/cops would lose control.

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
The UK having to go back into lockdown all over again because cases have got out of control is a real success story, their curve doesn't look ominous in the slightest...:rolleyes:

Coronavirus: 'UK at a turning point' as sharp COVID rise sees eight million Britons facing tougher lockdown

Coronavirus lockdown: All you need to know about new measures

_114330444_uk_daily_cases_with_ra_11sep-nc.png
I'm still waiting. While you're at it compare the Spain and France figures now and during the initial outbreaks. Next to nobody is dying now because they figured out they need to protect the vulnerable. The infection numbers are just a scare mongering tool the media uses to scare you into giving up your freedom and destroy the economy. Seems to me it's working with you.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm still waiting. While you're at it compare the Spain and France figures now and during the initial outbreaks. Next to nobody is dying now because they figured out they need to protect the vulnerable. The infection numbers are just a scare mongering tool the media uses to scare you into giving up your freedom and destroy the economy. Seems to me it's working with you.

You're not capable of looking up a graph without my assistance?

Been burning you up that I don't live here all day every day and you've got nobody to aggressively run your straw man arguments against?

Clearly you know more about how well the "vulnerable" have been 'protected' than the UK experts do:

Yvonne Doyle, the medical director of Public Health England, said there were signs of a worrying trend. “Although younger people continue to make up the greatest share of new cases, we’re now starting to see worrying signs of infections occurring in the elderly, who are at far higher risk of getting seriously ill.”

Coronavirus: England 'on knife-edge' as cases rise and lockdowns grow

You should write and tell her that the problem is just a figment of her imagination.

The UK has consistently mismanaged their pandemic response - Boris the Clown nearly died due to his cavalier ignorance and their economy has already been smashed. It's about to get smashed all over again.

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
You're not capable of looking up a graph without my assistance?

Been burning you up that I don't live here all day every day and you've got nobody to aggressively run your straw man arguments against?

Clearly you know more about how well the "vulnerable" have been 'protected' than the UK experts do:

Yvonne Doyle, the medical director of Public Health England, said there were signs of a worrying trend. “Although younger people continue to make up the greatest share of new cases, we’re now starting to see worrying signs of infections occurring in the elderly, who are at far higher risk of getting seriously ill.”

Coronavirus: England 'on knife-edge' as cases rise and lockdowns grow

You should write and tell her that the problem is just a figment of her imagination.

The UK has consistently mismanaged their pandemic response - Boris the Clown nearly died due to his cavalier ignorance and their economy has already been smashed. It's about to get smashed all over again.
Talk about deluded

RFCGloryJC

Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back