No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshwater croc.

Unlike their much larger Australian relative, the saltwater crocodile, freshwater crocodiles are not known as man-eaters, although they will bite in self-defence

That's a saltwater croc, nicknamed bonecruncher.
It's missing most of its lower jaw after being ripped off by another croc.
20200917_001028.jpg

It's also missing its right eye.

It's actually a salty.

Not sure where to post this and not aware if any of you have seen this but or old mate jake the push up King speaking slot of sense here regarding the current covid situation and how much Andrews has f’ed up.

Miss having him in our team too

He lost me at “its only old people” some of those old people fought for the freedom we now enjoy you ungrateful selfish twerp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to post this and not aware if any of you have seen this but or old mate jake the push up King speaking slot of sense here regarding the current covid situation and how much Andrews has f’ed up.

Miss having him in our team too

Brilliant commentary by Jake, no wonder he was so well respected at the club.

Apart from the minor error of the job seeker payment, the rest was 100% spot on and showing the views of the "average" victorian struggling.

His comments re the elderly and mental health was also 100% spot on, the public stories, including 4 first hand for me are truly heartbreaking

I'll be sure to tell my 96year old active uncle that was a commando in ww11 that he can stay locked up at home because Jake and friends want to roam around and spread the disease. BTW he still travels to Mildura for ANZAC DAY

I'll be sure to tell my 96year old active uncle that was a commando in ww11 that he can stay locked up at home because Jake and friends want to roam around and spread the disease. BTW he still travels to Mildura for ANZAC DAY
You should do yourself a favour and actually watch the video, it will help.

He lost me at “its only old people” some of those old people fought for the freedom we now enjoy you ungrateful selfish twerp.

Leading epidemiologist Jake King says...

Said no one ever

Brilliant commentary by Jake, no wonder he was so well respected at the club.

Apart from the minor error of the job seeker payment, the rest was 100% spot on and showing the views of the "average" victorian struggling.

His comments re the elderly and mental health was also 100% spot on, the public stories, including 4 first hand for me are truly heartbreaking

I just hope he treats women better now than he did back in the day, because he certainly caused someone I know Personally and a good friend a great deal of mental health problems .

I just hope he treats women better now than he did back in the day, because he certainly caused someone I know Personally and a good friend a great deal of mental health problems .
That's the trouble, it's not about Jake King the man and his past, as people are wanting to take that direction, it's about a bloke called Jake who has had his business close and is unable to visit family, and concerned about the implications not only for him but other family member, friends and Victorians in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back