No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah, but the AFL team we support has nothing to do with political views. For me, discussing politics with a Richmond supporter is no different from discussing it with a Collingwood supporter.

I think you are downplaying it a bit Baz, it wasnt just two posters. Anyway, the mod team will consider it if people can manage to behave themselves.
Didn't mean two posters, I meant two in charge.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Quite disturbing report.
Iran sentenced a woman to death, forced her to watch 16 executions.
She suffered a fatal heart attack in shock but she was still hanged anyway.
Barbaric stuff.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
And what evidence and history do you have to counter the thousands of scientists and studies proving climate change and our contribution to it?
I like many many people who have been involved in agricultural their whole life make multiple climate decisions annually which their existence is dependant. Get one horribly wrong and your screwed .
Funny how the majority within the agricultural industry whose financial position annually and long term is directly dependent on climate and prediction of weather , generally don’t subscribe to the climate change theory but moreso the cycle view .
Yet the scienctists who make money from being alarmist and don’t loose or gain one cent directly from climate conditions , push the climate change bullshit ?

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I like many many people who have been involved in agricultural their whole life make multiple climate decisions annually which their existence is dependant. Get one horribly wrong and your screwed .
Funny how the majority within the agricultural industry whose financial position annually and long term is directly dependent on climate and prediction of weather , generally don’t subscribe to the climate change theory but moreso the cycle view .
Yet the scienctists who make money from being alarmist and don’t loose or gain one cent directly from climate conditions , push the climate change bullshit ?
Yes the weather cycles are getting longer and extreme in nature due to Climate change which has been brought on by people and industry...

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
And there we have it. Climate change doesn't exist because it may cost you some money

Didn't mean two posters, I meant two in charge.

How about instead of whining all the time you offer something of value to the board

We still need match thread posters for this season for example

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
1613954051861.png

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
How about instead of whining all the time you offer something of value to the board

We still need match thread posters for this season for example

Nice baiting ;)

Nice baiting ;)

Not baiting at all, I see a lot of whinging from the same people and we currently have less than half the match previews filled.

make the forum a better place instead of complaining all the time

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
And there we have it. Climate change doesn't exist because it may cost you some money
No , the weather / climate can cost or make the agricultural sector money( which I have interest) and for that reason I take great interest in the predicted climate/ weather .
This includes considering the reliability of scientific prediction of weather which for the most part is extremely unreliable and borders on being frivolous .
If the scientific view was reliable, I like all who have an interest in agriculture would utilise to advantage .

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Hobart woman reunited with beloved pet cockatoo three years after it goes missing

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Well some people just can't help but turn a joke into a rant about how science is some giant conspiracy
Best tinfoil hat moment was when the alledged 11,000 so called scientists signed the climate change petition.
That showed just how nutty all sides of the debate realy are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back