No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lighten up hey, that all depends how long I remain on hold for at the club. Everyone scrambling to upgrade back to 16 game memberships.
I tried calling yesterday gave up

Had Chemo Thursday radiation Friday , they took some fluid from my spine yesterday more chemo next Monday , it’s a long road , I have three quarters of my pelvis glowing in the scans , doesn’t appear to have gone any where else yet
Sorry to hear. I hope it hasn't spread and wish you all the luck to a full recovery.

Had Chemo Thursday radiation Friday , they took some fluid from my spine yesterday more chemo next Monday , it’s a long road , I have three quarters of my pelvis glowing in the scans , doesn’t appear to have gone any where else yet
Good luck with it all...Chemo is the pits...like the worst flu and hangover combined...until it slowly ebbs... :thumbsu:

Good luck, ill keep the prayers up for you, hope everything goes well

Best wishes mate, hope all goes well for your treatment

feel for you mate. a mate of mine has just been through that wringer. did it tough but is through it and now in remission. hang in there.:thumbsu:

New Extinction Rebellion protests, Baz!
New agile, "swarm" actions.
As Chinese mythology says, be like water!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re obviously empty

Her home gym equipment was floating away...

webform-keg04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back