Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Lighten up hey, that all depends how long I remain on hold for at the club. Everyone scrambling to upgrade back to 16 game memberships.
I tried calling yesterday gave up

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
Had Chemo Thursday radiation Friday , they took some fluid from my spine yesterday more chemo next Monday , it’s a long road , I have three quarters of my pelvis glowing in the scans , doesn’t appear to have gone any where else yet
Sorry to hear. I hope it hasn't spread and wish you all the luck to a full recovery.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Had Chemo Thursday radiation Friday , they took some fluid from my spine yesterday more chemo next Monday , it’s a long road , I have three quarters of my pelvis glowing in the scans , doesn’t appear to have gone any where else yet
Good luck with it all...Chemo is the pits...like the worst flu and hangover combined...until it slowly ebbs... :thumbsu:

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Good luck, ill keep the prayers up for you, hope everything goes well

Best wishes mate, hope all goes well for your treatment

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
feel for you mate. a mate of mine has just been through that wringer. did it tough but is through it and now in remission. hang in there.:thumbsu:

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
78EACA42-D224-459F-806F-5B5569DC8A41.jpeg

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
New Extinction Rebellion protests, Baz!
New agile, "swarm" actions.
As Chinese mythology says, be like water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back