No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible that when he was 11 his gut looked like that...and he got them removed to clear the way for better artwork.

Smelled like sherbert?
Nah, just smells like Lynx or something. I thought there would be a hint of VB or beer because on the back of the box it says made with the same hops. I guess I’ll just have to reek of beer after work and on the weekend.

Nah, just smells like Lynx or something. I thought there would be a hint of VB or beer because on the back of the box it says made with the same hops. I guess I’ll just have to reek of beer after work and on the weekend.

Don't give up on the concept, maybe just pour a little out of your first for each day into a small container, add the cologne and then you're good to go.

Reckon VB_longneck will definitely have some hacks and tips. :thumbsu:

Hard to see on the photo but maybe it would be too steep.
Correct
Could also be used to slow traffic
Bih8n.jpg

The distance between the intersection and the rail is 100m, The road would need to rise about 10m to clear the track. This would mean a average grade of 10%. However you also need to account for the vertical curve in the road so the max grade would be quite a bit higher.

The max grade allowed for non-local roads in the US is about 8% (the place in question is in Pakistan). This appears to be a connecting road that replaces a on-grade railway crossing a bit further east.

With this design you also have a lot more span that you can cross under next to the rails for future development.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the story with the double shooting at Caboolture?
Is it related to bikers or some other drug syndicate?
Thanks, lol.

I've been looking at real estate around there, kids are against moving, but I want to move up there away from here. Love the sunshine coast, but it's outside of my budget.

Thanks, lol.

I've been looking at real estate around there, kids are against moving, but I want to move up there away from here. Love the sunshine coast, but it's outside of my budget.
Come to the bush ..........cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back