No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREAT ******* NEWS!

As most know, when the second lockdown hit, yeah * you Covid. It put my small business on life support. So during this time, I have been trying to look for work, while trying to earn enough to support the 4 kids and wife and I tell you, this past 12 months have been the most stressful in my life and I would not wish it on my worse enemy ( Maybe Chris Scott).

I received a letter of offer this morning from a really good company paying a decent wage with great life/work balance. What's fantastic about that, now tomorrow when i attend the interview for my dream job that I felt I would not get any am super proud I have got to the third stage, its a free hit. If I dont get it, not stress as I have a good job to fall back on.

What a ******* relief lol!

GREAT ******* NEWS!

As most know, when the second lockdown hit, yeah fu** you Covid. It put my small business on life support. So during this time, I have been trying to look for work, while trying to earn enough to support the 4 kids and wife and I tell you, this past 12 months have been the most stressful in my life and I would not wish it on my worse enemy ( Maybe Chris Scott).

I received a letter of offer this morning from a really good company paying a decent wage with great life/work balance. What's fantastic about that, now tomorrow when i attend the interview for my dream job that I felt I would not get any am super proud I have got to the third stage, its a free hit. If I dont get it, not stress as I have a good job to fall back on.

What a ******* relief lol!
Awesome news mate!! Congrats, so happy for you and your family!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those interested, You Can't Ask That aired on ABC last night and the topic was ex footballers. Willie Mason, Ian Roberts, Dean Widders and Richmonds own Dan Jackson join Todd Carney, Brock McLean, and Jude Bolton.

It's a good little show and having one of our own on there was nice to see.

Just trolled my son who is 19 and his mates. When they go out, they normally all come to our place. This time when I ask where they were off too, they mentioned a club. I said hold on let me get changed and ill come too. Off i went got changed, and my god the look on there faces! It was pure shock and horror. I changed into my old acid wash jeans with my tiger top and my tiger jacket.

There is a story about a Donnybrook reserves player losing his underwear and some photos of him continuing to play, which depicts his scrotum being exposed that some may find funny .
Don’t post pics on here , they have been deemed unacceptable and worthy of significant infraction points .
Donnybrook?
There's only a pub there
(Well multi real estates up & running now)but no FC.

Just trolled my son who is 19 and his mates. When they go out, they normally all come to our place. This time when I ask where they were off too, they mentioned a club. I said hold on let me get changed and ill come too. Off i went got changed, and my god the look on there faces! It was pure shock and horror. I changed into my old acid wash jeans with my tiger top and my tiger jacket.
Did you pick up?

There is a story about a Donnybrook reserves player losing his underwear and some photos of him continuing to play, which depicts his scrotum being exposed that some may find funny .
Don’t post pics on here , they have been deemed unacceptable and worthy of significant infraction points .
Was a bit more than a scrotum exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back